Stake Forum
Enzo

3 Numbers - Kenos Gold Mine

Featured Comment

A lot of users know about Kenos 81.5x multiplier on 3 numbers - high risk. However it seems that not a lot of people make use of it.

QAETnLA.png

I think by far, I've had more success then anything on 3 numbers - high risk. The chances are higher but at the same time the multiplier is lower so you should be making a higher bet.

I've had a few nice hits and I think it's probably the easiest set of numbers to hit on Keno. Plenty will disagree but it's to each there own.

Also, a little disclaimer, I don't intend to say that this will work for EVERYONE but it's worth a shot!

If you make some great wins on this post em here :) 

I've had a few nice hits and I think it's probably the easiest set of numbers to hit on Keno. Plenty will disagree but it's to each there own.

I wonder what would be your minimal bet proposition for this setting? 81x multiplier is very tempting, but not sure if I would be able to hit that with let's say 1000 satoshi. I would have 80 chances to do that. Hmmm. 

I think play on 3 number some risky and I try on 3 numbers on keno but mostly I not got good results with this strategy I think you need to play 7,8 numbers because when you play 7,8 nbrs then you have so many chance some hit but I think on 3 numbers not chance this is risky

i used to play 3 numbers with good  base bet on classic on old stake 
it was working god damn fine :D 
was either getting 1x or 3.1x and sometimes was getting that juicy juicy 10.4x it was awesome :D

Who doesnt know about this? whats special about this ? :D its pretty good but you need to have balance to play on this too,

you can also play same odds or even better on dice , x100 multiplier with 1% chance almost 

but anayways good luck bros and keep playing responsible :)