Stake Forum
BombMagneto

Whats your favorite coin and whats your favorite game? And why?

Featured Comment

my faporite coins are doge coins because they are very cheap so they can be bought when I have a little money and then the fee is small. for the game I like Hillo because I train my instincts so I can get stronger in choosing cards.

Привет, моя любимая монета-это эфир, потому что он обеспечивает жизнь другим более мелким монетам, которые работают в его системе.Ну и любимая игра-кости))

if we were talkin favourite coin to play i have to say doge and my favourite game is mines. comparing doge and mines for hunt high multipier is my favourite strategy. with doge on hunt I can set starting basebet as low as I can.

5 hours ago, BombMagneto said:

Guys good evening, fave coin for me is btc cuz its big and orange even though u bet small like 5k sats its still big.. and for the game mines and crash 👍😎

My favorite coin is actually dogecoins for now lol. They are good coins with luck xD and the only coin beside Xrp I can play in whole numbers lol. Less transaction fee and minimum withdrawal. I like to play with doges on my most favorite dice game ;) awesome combo!

My favourite coin is dogecoin and I like to play with this coin because when I play this coin I set my target easily and I feel good playing this coin and this one coin always I see green on my statistics other thing this coin easy transfer and very fast transactions complete with this coin and transfer very very low.

My favourite game is mines and I always play mines game because I think this game best for me other then games I got good results this game

hey there mate!

My favorite coin is Litecoin. I feel like it is a great valued coin and also a very fun coin to play with! You have more of it to play with. I think that my favorite game mode is mines, or, limbo. I think im leaning more to the limbo side now. But i find limbo easy to make a profit on and it is fun at the same time! ;D So yeah, Litecoin and also limbo and mines are my favorites. :)

Bitcoin off course is my number one choice as a most valuable currency. Winning in btc gives me a solid sense of victory. I also like XRP, I tend to use it for risky strategies as it is a cheap currency. You don't regret it much when you lose it either. 

The game of my choice is dice. I like for simplicity from one hand and for variety of applicable strategies from the other hand. And if you use dicebot the number of strategies is just endless. The only thing dissappoining is that dicebot isn't quite compatible with Stake as it regularly freezes.

My favorite coin is XRP cause I think i have a lot of balance than if I use BTC 
and my favorite game is Plinko I play on high risk 16 rows 1 hit big profit but you need to take the risk 1st before you win

My favourite coin is bitcoin but i also play with other coins too, but when it comes to withdraw, i prefer using bitcoin than other coins. My favourite games are dice, limbo and blackjack. 

16 hours ago, BombMagneto said:

Guys good evening, fave coin for me is btc cuz its big and orange even though u bet small like 5k sats its still big.. and for the game mines and crash 👍😎

My favorite coin is dogecoin, because I feel more confident betting with dogecoin, I think that's just the psychological question really. And my game of love is hilo, because it is the usual I get more profit.