Stake Forum
Mahdirakib87

When btc price will change much in your opinion?

Featured Comment

Btc price now staying stable at same position we can see. It's staying around 10,200$-10,500$. Now we are going to pass the September month too with not much changing effect in price. What you think about btc next price pump or dump? Will it go massive up or huge down soon and when it going to be happen? Maybe in November/December month. 

1 hour ago, Mahdirakib87 said:

Btc price now staying stable at same position we can see. It's staying around 10,200$-10,500$. Now we are going to pass the September month too with not much changing effect in price. What you think about btc next price pump or dump? Will it go massive up or huge down soon and when it going to be happen? Maybe in November/December month. 

I don't expect wild growth this year, but according to Tim Draper, Bitcoin could easily grow to $250,000 by 2022. And for some reason, I believe this billionaire.
For more specific information, type Tim Viper and predict

9 minutes ago, D1mkas777 said:

Max cost of btc i think will  be 13000$

The history of the past shows that often the bitcoin rate floats very strongly. At the end of 2017, nobody expected it, it was unexpected. What prevents it from happening this year or next year?

I hope the bitcoin will stay at the price around $10k. First of all it is very good price that makes everyone happy. It is a high price comparing to what bitcoin used to cost in recent years (6k mostly, and only for a few months $15k - $20k). Bitcoin needs stabilization to be considered as serious currency that could compete with fiat money. So I hope there will be no big changes and this price stays with us for years to come!

I have heard about halving will happen on 2020. when that happen miners earn will be cut 50% meaning it's more difficult to mine btc. new btc daily outcome will be push lower than today. 

so, it will be next year I guess. btc price will up more than today.

Just follow the news, there are many news regarding btc adoption in many large companies, that is creating a support basement for the cryptos to go up, specially the most important one which is Bitcoin.  I am sure that by the end of year we are going to see important changes in the behavior of bitcoin price, I am not certain that a huge price increase is for about to come, but what I can be certain is that, in the long term Bitcoin will create what it was created for, mass adoption and wealth for all who dares to hodl. So, keep your coins, hold those in a safe place and keep promoting it.  Good luck.

By the way, I still believe we are early.....yet.  

биткоин рос в цене каждый раз, когда происходили события типа финансовых кризисов

Edited by skat7777

Every year if you analyse, the prices go up during the new year time. And then slowly drops after April returning to a stable target.

It's hard to predict when it will spoke or go down, but you should have a crypto news app which will give you important news that might help to predict the immediate future price of bitcoins! 

Well I think Btc price not go so up or not go so low 2,3 months 2,3 months price just st running around 10k to 12k 200 USD up 200 USD down .

This year I not think price go up like 20k plus so many people's talk about this price go 20j USD plus but in my opinion I not see this year price hit 20k

The exchange rate of a currency such as Bitcoin is formed due to active demand, as is the case with other foreign exchange assets. But since bitcoins have a low overall capitalization, the mass excitement and large players greatly influence the bitcoin exchange rate. Global demand and decline of any electronic currency occur regularly, and it depends on the willingness of users to buy electronic currency. The rate of such a cryptocurrency as bitcoin is growing with high demand for any cryptocurrency. If there are players on the market who are ready to buy this currency, then the rate will constantly grow. Now it’s hard to say exactly when the price will change dramatically.