Mahdirakib87

When btc price will change much in your opinion?

Featured Comment

There was a recent max-volatile FOMO spike which brought the price up to ~ US$ 9,200 but the action has since slowed down.

I'm afraid of these sudden increases though, it seems too unnatural and brings too much attention to Bitcoin.

I hope it's just a slow, steady increase instead of a crazy run. 🙈

As you can see, October ends on a green candle, no one can predict sharp jumps of 3,000 points. This pendulum is rotated by those who know perfectly well that forecasting a course is a waste of time.

Theter is colaps soon, then we will see big pump and bigest dump soon after. It's possible that big pump was few days ago. Someone knows of Theter colapsing and droping theter by buying btc, soon btc will fall down a lot. 

On 9/18/2019 at 2:33 PM, Mahdirakib87 said:

Btc price now staying stable at same position we can see. It's staying around 10,200$-10,500$. Now we are going to pass the September month too with not much changing effect in price. What you think about btc next price pump or dump? Will it go massive up or huge down soon and when it going to be happen? Maybe in November/December month. 

This time Btc price not go up down and I think in November not change this do much just 200 or 300 USD up down this month but in my opinion in December last week's price go down how much down this is not confirmed but if I use my experience then I think this go down like 6k or 7k usd

i think somewhere around christams it will start jumping its always like that it starts going up on christmas and then keep on going slowly or just dropping back to what itwas or less xD
if it does the sec and it drops to less i couldnt be more happy :D