Stake Forum
htetaungxx

What do you do if keno is hard to hit your tiles number?

Featured Comment

Hello guys,
What do you guys to do when you choose number tiles in keno is really hard to hit or long time to hit for minium payout multipler on your tiles numbers?
Do you guys refer to increase bet or decrease bet or change other tiles or risk? Many ways to do on keno right?
As for me I was increase and decrease risk or sometimes betting huge amount atleast 10% of mytotal balance, But it just happen when I'm out of control and rage out.
So,What do you do if keno too long to payout for your's tiles? Let me hear please.
thanks,
htetaungxx.

When I play on keno I check 1st low bit amount 3,4 rolls I see today which number mostly come then I select again numbers and select some good bit amount .

I not change bit amount I play same bit amount and I play with high risk if I got good results 10 bits then I play same numbers if I not got good results then I change tiles numbers

If the tiles just refuse to hit my pattern, it depends how big my bet is / how high my target is. If im going for 710x or something I'll stick with it for as long as possible. But sometimes even with higher multipliers i'll try to switch it around and maybe "throw the game off" :P 

I personally play mainly high risk , with small bets, like 1/300th of my balance per bet, always same amount, at least I change it only manually and 10 tiles 

I only love to choose visually nice patterns, nothing too random , something what is simetric :D

It paid out a lot for me, but it depends, 10 times i am in profit 2 times in loss :D

good luck with any strategy you choose and don 't forget to play responsibly :) 

For me, I’ll try to notice the win streaks and 2x my bet size at these points in time!

Other than that, I have no idea what to do as I realised sometimes when the bad streaks come - it totally busts your entire bankroll. 

What I do is to switch from high to low risk mode.  When I finally choose a pattern (one of my own or auto pick) I try to roll it most of the time by first going to high risk, I roll up to a certain balance loss, if I reach that limit then I switch to low risk in order to get some green hits and create a small balance back and most important, to wait for the +4 tiles to jump to high again.  That is what I do the most, but it is certain that sometimes the amount of "reds in a  row" is so extensive that I have to quit to save my balance from bust.  Good luck. 

It kinda annoying if the Tile numbers are not hitting but if you wanna get your loss back keep trying cause Keno is very good game where sometimes you lose but sometimes it gonna give you a good profit out of it.

On 9/18/2019 at 6:14 PM, htetaungxx said:

Hello guys,
What do you guys to do when you choose number tiles in keno is really hard to hit or long time to hit for minium payout multipler on your tiles numbers?
Do you guys refer to increase bet or decrease bet or change other tiles or risk? Many ways to do on keno right?
As for me I was increase and decrease risk or sometimes betting huge amount atleast 10% of mytotal balance, But it just happen when I'm out of control and rage out.
So,What do you do if keno too long to payout for your's tiles? Let me hear please.
thanks,
htetaungxx.

I do not rely on anything to choose the number, just click randomly, it is a very difficult game and hit the high beats is not easy. I hope you are lucky choosing the numbers.

On 9/19/2019 at 2:44 AM, htetaungxx said:

Hello guys,
thanks,
htetaungxx.

When it becomes too hard to hit te numbers and I bust it for many games, I just change my game altogether lmao.

It's better than busting your entire balance chasing some tiles to just have fun on dice or limbo where you actually have chance to make great profits lmao.

Keno is the silent killer, atleast for me lol.

Edited by iamsheikhadil

today changed my mind for keno for 100% in like 100 rolls i got a x390 and 2 times x450 :D

keno doesnt likes me but today it went well :D

didnt win big from it, but big are always great :D

On 9/28/2019 at 4:55 AM, neich said:

today changed my mind for keno for 100% in like 100 rolls i got a x390 and 2 times x450 :D

keno doesnt likes me but today it went well :D

didnt win big from it, but big are always great :D

my biggest luck on keno was once i got 710x 2 times and 4 times 350x in 100 rolss 
and once got 7 or 8 times 270x  and 3 350x in just like 1000 rolls xD all was with like 10k stats but some of the 270x some of them was with 20k stats

I click auto pick so I change the numbers. If that doesn't work I try it again, and again and if I still don't get any hits or larger hits then I stop playing the game. There is really nothing that can be done. I go to other games and then come back to keno after a while and it usually works. 

If I can't hit at least minimum payout on keno I change my game I go to plinko and roll at least 100 rolls
then back to Keno click auto pick then I choose 6 numbers cause I always hunt 710x