Voltax

What do you think about the best prize for 9,999,999,999 bet ID?

Featured Comment

1 hour ago, Voltax said:

Hi stakers, what do you thinkh about the best prize for 9 ,999,999,999 bet ID? Please write your comment here. Thank you.

I think the Stake ha team is preparing something very good for this event, as they always do. And fanning such an event is a dream.

I have not much idea about billion bets on stake as nothing happend when we reached 9 bill

i don't think here much hype about billion bets as you can do bets with 0 balance also so it won't matter much.

But 9,999,999,999 Bet ID and 99.99 roll will be a deadly combination He must have some prize lool

xD 

I don't really have an idea about this one, but I think we will only have the 10 billionth bet and not 9,999,999,999, just because it looks nicer, I guess?

Hi stakers, what do you thinkh about the best prize for 9 ,999,999,999 bet ID? Please write your comment here. Thank you.

I don't know what the price should be but I wonder what would happen after we reach this bet id. Will the counter start from the beginning? if yes what will happen with all those previous bets links?

I think it would be great if the winner's bet amount would be multiplier by that number, if in case he/she won that bet. But it would be a huge win for those with high bet amounts so there should be a limit to the highest amount to earn 

I think stake give if any one hit this bit I'd then he win 100x payout his bit amounts and stake give him some extra prize .

I think when bit counting come close this then every your to try to hit this bit number id

I think it should be atleast 9900x prize the bet amount lmao.

But for only bets under 0.0001 wager or less.

For over 0.0001 wager, it can be the normal 100x lol.

But I expect it will be a nice giveaway and not like the previous hitting of giveaways :D

all the best to all!!

maybe if it were there would be as before that is 100 times according to the basebet that we play, and if what additional customs would follow the VIP rating or not like the telegram chalenge I don't know because for now the stakeholders are prioritizing VIP users.