Enzo

My 1000th Post

Featured Comment

Well, I'm at 1000 posts on the Stake forum.

It's been a few months but I finally reached my goal. Now that I reached it, it's a little bitter sweet because the whole goal was reaching forum hero for the removed daily and minute limits. Now I don't post on forum as much and don't feel it as useful.

However it is still a cool achievement that a lot of users will eventually have :)

Glad to be here and love contributing :) 

nice mate  
I will make this post to see how many posts i have 
tho i am using forum from like a year or 2 
i didnt post as much :D 
487 right now

Edited by niki014

8 hours ago, Enzo said:

It's been a few months but I finally reached my goal. Now that I reached it, it's a little bitter sweet because the whole goal was reaching forum hero for the removed daily and minute limits. Now I don't post on forum as much and don't feel it as useful.

However it is still a cool achievement that a lot of users will eventually have :)

Grats for become a a forum hero Enzo!

You deserve all of it. Your posts are interesting to read and reply to. And you are unique and bring another perception towards the forum. 

Hopefully we see more from you!

maybe in the past some users chased to become a hero forum by getting a big reward for each post, but now it's different, there is no difference in pay per post for each rank, but congratulations because you have reached 1000 posts

On 9/22/2019 at 2:46 AM, Enzo said:

If it's just about the rewards, it is disappointing to finally attain the status of "Hero" and then have the benefits nerfed, resulting in wasted effort.

In another perspective, we could see it as contributing to a part of the community. Besides, who's to know what will happen in future? You are definitely helping to lay the bricks as foundation for the next generation of Stakers! 😃

Congratulations, I hope you got the right rewards because you had to spend time on the forum and I think you deserve it.

1000 post is very long so again congratulations!

to the pleasure my friends

congrats for 1000 posts! I have the exact same goal in mind.... I have been doing this for a few months now too, just took a break but now I am back to help contribute again! :D