Stake Forum
SLFJ

Keno has been rough lately.

Featured Comment

Hey guys,

So all of you keno players, do you think the luck has changed? Because I feel like back in the starting days of mine it was way easier to win and now I just cant win, no matter how many rolls I do, can't even get a 3.5x, which is pretty sad, but it is what it is.

Let me know,

slfj.

well keno is truly pretty hard. sometimes it gives you amazing wins and sometimes it doesn't. That's just how it is TBH.

There are a couple of strategies you could use, here are some of mine

5,10,15,20,25,30,35,40 - Med

11,14,19,20,21,22,27,28,29,30 - Low ( this is for relaxing and not worrying about any losses)

1,8,9,16,20,21,25,32,33,40 - A little pattern for yourself ( Med ) 

12,13,20,21,28,29 - High. ( you can try it if you feel lucky)

Well those are some of my stats. @SLFJ the point is keno will sometime be bad sometimes be good. Ur just going through a rough patch!

good luck

I've been hunting that 500x for months now but still no luck ,,, its even hard to get 13x nowadays ... Ripping hard all my sats everyday on Keno...

This game is killing me nowadays and I'm really pissed off TBH

Yeah I feel the same for high risk 3 or 4 tiles , it was pretty easy to hit it and rip stake :D I remember day when streamer called Instinct play there and showed us stake for me first time if I remember right and he won like few ETH from play 4 tiles high because he hit a lot of 259x multipliers

but if I can compare it now I play only 10 tiles or almsot always and high or medium risk and I can make pretty decent profit, at least last days I doubled my balance in pretty short time only from auto keno 10 tiles medium / high risk and pretty low bets like 100 - 600 satoshis max :)

good luck man anyways , they might reversed it to better chance of winning , at least for me :D

and dont forget to play responsible :) 

Always play reasonable with what you have.  I've tried keno a few times and being early into my stake.com experience lol im not very good... so reading a lot of these posts are helping my game a little... :) thanks everyone! 

On 9/22/2019 at 3:06 PM, SLFJ said:

Hey guys,

So all of you keno players, do you think the luck has changed? Because I feel like back in the starting days of mine it was way easier to win and now I just cant win, no matter how many rolls I do, can't even get a 3.5x, which is pretty sad, but it is what it is.

Let me know,

slfj.

Same!

I used to have a great luck on version one but now I don't have much luck on version 2 maybe this is a placebo effect but I don't like to play keno no more I think my luck has changed and now I get more wins on plinko

It all depends on the specific staker. For someone one game is getting hard and they can't win but for others the same game is doing great and they have best profit of their lifetime. Recently keno was good to me, I was able to recover some of my balance, but still I didn't win anything big, just a few smaller bets. 

Hum, surely a lack of luck or bad passage there are times where nothing goes, I always play keno sometimes I win a lot and for a long time I do not win anything.

Keno is a good game and so many users play this game every day and got good results I just play this game few days and one time I hit 350x payout on keno now I give daily some time to this game and try to some more good hits.

I think this is best game for hunting