Stake Forum
lisinjo

Did you ever touch the MAX BUTTON by accident and lose all balance😫😂

Featured Comment

I did it over 2-3 times and god damn it i was so sad lol cause its like badddd mistake i bet most of you did that by accident how much was it that u lost or even won by accident lol ??

Ooh happends to me many times! Now i removed the max button! Haha wish iT went good atm.. but iT wasnt!! Hahaha max is only good for dice imo! 

I so many times touch max button by accidentally and mostly time I know I touch max button .

And I like push max button because so many times I get good results by pushing max button I think every time when I play I use max so many times because this is the fast way increase balance and I like to play with max

maybe the comparison when I touch the max button then of the 4x experiments only 1 x that succeeded but if I have touched the max button 3x and succeeded with a win then I will not do it again because luck will not always land every time.

i dont really think it has happened to me once but happened to my bud once who was betting very low like 100 sats eth and accidentaly pressed max and bust 100 usd on odds less that 0. if he won, that wouldve been dope but unfortunately no.

I once did that not on Stake, but on a similar gambling site. The worst thing was that it was a towers game mode, and once you make a bet, you have to pick something and you can’t cashout instantly. I had a 1/3 chance in losing and guess what... I lost xD 

Since then, I have stopped being so clumsy and I try my best not to click a max bet button. 

I don't remember when I did max bet with large numbers and DIDN'T LOSE! I always lose when do max bet! The only exception is a very small sums like a few hundred satoshi maybe sometimes thousands but try anything larger and I'm done.

hello lisinjo,
We all just happen like that oftenly and as for me I hit not only max bet button but also cash out and choose random tiles when playing mines. I just never lucky with max button, but sometimes I got luck with random choose tiles in mines. :D 
Mostly I just hit accidently max button during betting with xrp or doge and using hot keys. 

That is something I have never done but I have done something similar on a different site. I wanted to play 100 games on Dice and I typed 100 in the box Increase % after loss instead of Games to play. The dice rolled about 7-8 times and my balance busted in seconds. To my defence it was late and I was tired.

I've never accidentally pressed max bet but boy have I done it intentionally a lot of times. Recently I began turning it off as to keep myself from pressing it when I get low in balance.

On 9/22/2019 at 6:48 PM, lisinjo said:

I did it over 2-3 times and god damn it i was so sad lol cause its like badddd mistake i bet most of you did that by accident how much was it that u lost or even won by accident lol ??

It happened to me a lot of times, I always liked to play with the max button activated, but after that happens to me several times I ate it and deactivated it, I think the site could have a message when we saw it all, saying if that's right We want to do as we see in other houses.

I did that in other website but never in stake 
its kinda hard to do it in stake :D 
but in some other websites i lost like all ins 500 bux on green or some other 
but sometimes i won :D 
once i remember ( it wasnt rly a max bet ) i was gambling csgo and i won karambit case hardened like some insane % of blue on it 
and i accidentally went with it on coinflip for like 500 bux with it  ( I had more then one karambit case hardened at the time) so i accidentally almost lost it xD but i won and later on traded the knife for 1k keys or somewhere around that
but once making the same mistake i lost kara doppler black pearl on jackpot xD 

I don't really remember it, but it seems I've done it. and I also forgot to reset on loss. before I played dice on the 2.2x multiplier with 100% on loss, when I switched to the 9900x multiplier, I forgot to reset on loss, so I played 9900x with 100% on loss, and I used up my balance

Hello,

Personally I didn't touch the max button by accident but I made a mistake, I wanted to all-in my XRP, I went all-in with my ETH... Feelsbad, I had 0.02 ETH, all-in 50x on Dice, and lost... Next time I'll be more cautious.

Kinou.

I accidentally hit the Max button accidentally, but the result was not lost. I was stunned at that time. Haha. And I quickly closed the button immediately.:D

I have never done that before luckily.

If I ever commit a mistake like that, I’ll be super pissed at myself, hopefully I don’t ever get to experience it.

I don’t need to try everything in life to know that this hurts. Lol.