Stake Forum
htetaungxx

Is really happen ETH price will be highter than BTC price in 2020?

Featured Comment

Hello guys and girls,

I just read ETH price will be highter than Btc price in 2020. I was think that was joke for cryptos. But seems BTC didn't bull run again I think. and really can eth price will go over BTC price.

If really happen like that what do you guys gonna do ? And let me hear that's will be happen for real?
thanks.

I hope it will but then I need to QUICKLY make some profit on ETH and keep it in the wallet, not on stake because I will bust it for sure. I did a nice sum of ETH in the past but instead of withdrawing I busted it. It would be sweet to have 2 - 3 ETH and then to see the value to turned out to be let's say $20k

I didn't optimistic ETH will up until higher than BTC. Especially now all cryptocurrency price decreased so huge. If ETH  running good i think it will only increased 100% or maximum 200% in 2020. But we can't say anything until the end on 2019 so many speculatives info among cryptocurrency.

I don't think that's gonna happen!

Btc will always leadin market cap, trade volume and price. Btc has been here for more than a decade and hence it will always be the main attraction rather than any alt that has came after it following it!

No I don't think eth price go up Btc in 2020 even if you say in 2050 eth price go up Btc I say no because in crypto currency Btc position so strong I don't think any other currency cross Btc .

Btc I think always good currency and Btc price always very high compared to other currencies

On 9/29/2019 at 6:56 PM, philosophy said:

I think it may be quite possible because of the new etherium 2.0 . Accelerating transactions can greatly increase its value, and the value of bitcoin due to its recent fall can easily collapse.

That's not going to happen ever. Bitcoin has almost over a decade now existing. Recent fall in price was due to some other reasons not a prediction of future price. Bitcoin will always be the most expensive crypto out there.