Stake Forum
MillionDoge

The Formula That Never Ends

Featured Comment

Hello Fellow Gamers
In this topic i will leave you my knowledge on a formula i have used from time to time on an auto play so you can start earning little by little while your away.
You may have seen videos on youtube of people doing their kind of "strategy" as they call it, and then you try it, to your shock horror your bust before you know!

Well let me share my insight for you guys and girls that want to go out shopping for food, watch tv and let stake work for you. its possible.
Crazy? no, not crazy, i have people that can vouch for this method that works for them and they use the formula to this day...

its not about the amount you wager but the amount your balance can help you out.
Little by little, it all adds up, so here is my Doge Formula for you guys to try and let me know how it goes 20k, 30k, 40k even 100k rolls down the track.

MAX - 1/2 x 24 = BB (1.6667x) (157%)

The formula Explained: 
MAX = Balance
1/2 x 24 = Half your balance 24 times to give yourself the Base Bet (BB)
1.6667x = The Payout Multiplier
157% = Increase on every loss

Follow this correctly, and i promise, you will gain some coins over time.
REMEMBER: Vault all your profits every hour!

Goodluck and have fun!!

MillionDoge

I will give it a try maybe, I watch you a twitch as not to be negative, every strat is broken.......after so many bets. The longer you play, the more chance you have of losing. Good tip though!

On 9/23/2019 at 11:32 PM, MillionDoge said:

Hello Fellow Gamers
In this topic i will leave you my knowledge on a formula i have used from time to time on an auto play so you can start earning little by little while your away.
You may have seen videos on youtube of people doing their kind of "strategy" as they call it, and then you try it, to your shock horror your bust before you know!

Well let me share my insight for you guys and girls that want to go out shopping for food, watch tv and let stake work for you. its possible.
Crazy? no, not crazy, i have people that can vouch for this method that works for them and they use the formula to this day...

its not about the amount you wager but the amount your balance can help you out.
Little by little, it all adds up, so here is my Doge Formula for you guys to try and let me know how it goes 20k, 30k, 40k even 100k rolls down the track.

MAX - 1/2 x 24 = BB (1.6667x) (157%)

The formula Explained: 
MAX = Balance
1/2 x 24 = Half your balance 24 times to give yourself the Base Bet (BB)
1.6667x = The Payout Multiplier
157% = Increase on every loss

Follow this correctly, and i promise, you will gain some coins over time.
REMEMBER: Vault all your profits every hour!

Goodluck and have fun!!

MillionDoge

Another good strategy for those who like to play automatic bets, but I only play in the manual because I do not trust these autobets after many losses playing this way. I hope the tester is very lucky just like you.

1 minute ago, nuuuitsjdragon said:

This is a nice strategy - using the sheer power of a big balance to tank the losing streaks.

However, I'm sure some luck is involved as well. 

Assuming I'm not lucky, what are the things I should watch out for?

connection loss that stops your bets, when you restart the autp pilot make sure you go back to the 1/2 x 24 or itll pick up the last bet it stopped at and carry it on from there as your base. 

Just now, MillionDoge said:

connection loss that stops your bets, when you restart the autp pilot make sure you go back to the 1/2 x 24 or itll pick up the last bet it stopped at and carry it on from there as your base. 

That's a great tip. 

Does the connection loss happen often though?

It used to happen when I was hunting Mines but I don't notice that anymore without long sessions of auto-play.

sound interesting not rly into auto betting cuz it is boring and waste of money 
but whenever i have small balance like 50k or 100k i might start this tactic and go to sleep i might lose 10 bux but i might wakeup and have some :D