Stake Forum
dicesouke

My forum rewards are not increasing anymore

Featured Comment

so yeah like the title said  .   i notice that my forum rewards are not growing anymore . i dont know if this is only happening on my account  .   im sure that im posting on the paid boards ( ex . on stake discusion , gambling and others ) but im not also posting on these paid boards because i do also post on other non paid boards .  im not abusing the forum rewards to be honest , i just post normally  . i only love to share my own known knowledge and ask for others that i didnt know yet  .  

no my biggest question is that how can i possibly transfer my forum balance when the limit is 10k sats  .  what im going to do with these stagnant balance ?

p.s  : ive been posting for a couple of days where i left  but the forum balance is still stuck  .

Edited by dicesouke

There has been an increase in abuse of the forum rewards. As an extra measure, we have put limitations on earning rewards for people who constantly change their IP. Those who do, will find they need to acquire at least 50 posts now before they start earning credits.

oh i see . thanks for that quick response  .   i only have one account here to be honest ( swear to god )   but i didnt know that changing ip's is against the rules  .  sometimes i use vpn if im out of data  .  i also use two mobile phones  , i use the other to hotspot on my laptop if im out of data  .  

actually. i have no experience on this forum.

but i read changing IP make your forum reward kinda slow?

i use mobile phone to access this forum. in my country, IP keep changing by the operator(dynamic IP). we dont have previlege to control that.

Edited by rampagez

On 9/24/2019 at 10:27 AM, Dan said:

There has been an increase in abuse of the forum rewards. As an extra measure, we have put limitations on earning rewards for people who constantly change their IP. Those who do, will find they need to acquire at least 50 posts now before they start earning credits.

I didn't know reduce reward because of IP change dan. That's why sometime I didn't get any reward form forum. I'm just using wifi connection, sometimes I use phone connection than my IP was changed :( .

Maybe there is some requirements for increased earning and some users change ip address every day that's why forum moderator not increase,

I also received not max earning I use some time WiFi and some time I use sim net maybe that's why they not increase my earning

7 hours ago, htetaungxx said:

I didn't know reduce reward because of IP change dan. That's why sometime I didn't get any reward form forum. I'm just using wifi connection, sometimes I use phone connection than my IP was changed :( .

That's not an issue, its for people who have a new IP each post. This was a pattern sued by forum bot spammers. You have not been effected by the change.

42 minutes ago, Dan said:

That's not an issue, its for people who have a new IP each post. This was a pattern sued by forum bot spammers. You have not been effected by the change.

but im affected by that, i have no control on my IP. since my ISP use dynamic IP. everytime i restart PC or connection, my ip will changed automatically

On 9/24/2019 at 10:57 AM, Dan said:

Thats my problem too

I used wifi at home and use mobile data if go out or work.

so I need to know which ip will pay me if I post on the forum?

And I will used this IP if online on forum

On 10/24/2019 at 8:07 AM, rampagez said:

but im affected by that, i have no control on my IP. since my ISP use dynamic IP. everytime i restart PC or connection, my ip will changed automatically

Dynamic & Public IP mean 2 different things. 

Trust me, your public IP (which is the default one that others view) does not change without your ISP being involved.

Dynamic IP is what you usually view on your WIFI network. Different IP(s) in a dynamic range  eg. 202.156.1.xxx is assigned to different devices connected to your network so that no two devices would share the same IP. 

On 10/24/2019 at 9:58 AM, weswayahe said:

Thats my problem too

I used wifi at home and use mobile data if go out or work.

so I need to know which ip will pay me if I post on the forum?

And I will used this IP if online on forum

Unless you’re switching IP for every single post, this will not affect you.

The reduction in forum rewards are only for those below 50 posts that switch IP for every single post they make, you’re safe! 😁

it affects me. sometimes I get a reward sometimes not or maybe there is a reward limit that is obtained?

50 minutes ago, nuuuitsjdragon said:

Dynamic & Public IP mean 2 different things. 

Trust me, your public IP (which is the default one that others view) does not change without your ISP being involved.

Dynamic IP is what you usually view on your WIFI network. Different IP(s) in a dynamic range  eg. 202.156.1.xxx is assigned to different devices connected to your network so that no two devices would share the same IP. 

Unless you’re switching IP for every single post, this will not affect you.

The reduction in forum rewards are only for those below 50 posts that switch IP for every single post they make, you’re safe! 😁

it affects me. sometimes I get a reward sometimes not or maybe there is a reward limit that is obtained?

On 9/24/2019 at 6:57 AM, Dan said:

Ohh thanks for this information I don't know before why not increase my pay per post but now I understand

On 9/24/2019 at 11:57 AM, Dan said:

omg i was told by my friend that it pays good here every post, i should have register much sooner so that i can enjoy the btc being given when its easy to get those, im not so lucky that i just register recently, i hope they put back back the way it was before.

On 9/24/2019 at 3:48 AM, dicesouke said:

so yeah like the title said  .   i notice that my forum rewards are not growing anymore . i dont know if this is only happening on my account  .   im sure that im posting on the paid boards ( ex . on stake discusion , gambling and others ) but im not also posting on these paid boards because i do also post on other non paid boards .  im not abusing the forum rewards to be honest , i just post normally  . i only love to share my own known knowledge and ask for others that i didnt know yet  .  

no my biggest question is that how can i possibly transfer my forum balance when the limit is 10k sats  .  what im going to do with these stagnant balance ?

p.s  : ive been posting for a couple of days where i left  but the forum balance is still stuck  .

bad news again they increase the forum count to start earning btc, and 50 post is not that easy to get, i think they better give some point of appreciation for reaching this 50 post as one time, then start earning btc for ever post on top of 50.