Stake Forum
SLFJ

Keno - How unlikely?

Featured Comment

Hey guys,

So I wanted to talk about keno,

I wonder what are the chances of losing on keno high 10 numbers 40 times in a row? Because I have lost 30+ times in a row a couple of times and my money went away like nothing, not even a 3.5x, not even a single multiplier won or something like that, how likely or unlikely is that to happen and has this ever happened to you?

Let me know,

slfj.

1 minute ago, SLFJ said:

Hey guys,

I wonder what are the chances of losing on keno high 10 numbers 40 times in a row? Because I have lost 30+ times in a row a couple of times and my money went away like nothing, not even a 3.5x, not even a single multiplier won or something like that, how likely or unlikely is that to happen and has this ever happened to you?

Let me know,

slfj.

same bro im get lose streak 50+ for pick 10 tiles in keno, what is fair i'm use high risk

8 minutes ago, Kristian Nugrah said:

same bro im get lose streak 50+ for pick 10 tiles in keno, what is fair i'm use high risk

Yeah, sometimes it is definitely really hard to win, no matter if I change my seed or I don't, the outcome will always be the same and if I lose I need not to chase my losses and focus on making profit from scratch.

I find that not a lot of users know the specifics as far as probability and chance go when they play games and hunt huge multipliers.

We should be given a thread that allows us to calculate the probability of something happening with formulas etc.

Would greatly help those of us who put math and calculations into the site.

53 minutes ago, Enzo said:

I find that not a lot of users know the specifics as far as probability and chance go when they play games and hunt huge multipliers.

We should be given a thread that allows us to calculate the probability of something happening with formulas etc.

Would greatly help those of us who put math and calculations into the site.

can you give 1 example about calculate the probability  in keno ?

tbh i hate it more when u lose 20 times win once 3.5x and then lose again 10-20 times and then 3.5x
and when this happens over and over again in te same seed it is getting me rly annoyed like come on wtf 
xD i would prefet 40 lost in a roll cuz then just a bigger base and every 2 games a double up and u might get not a 3.5 but a 13 or 63x 

Hey man i calculated it and it is pretty low but possible :D
you take all those chances , its like 78.5% to hit x0 and than you make it to power 40 (40 in a row) and it gives you 

0.006234279% chance to hit 40 times in a row loss

this means its like 6 in 1000 tries

but not sure if I am 100% right but it is pretty low

good luck to not hit this again :D

and play responsible ;) 

Yes Kevin's math is very close. The odds of winning 3.5x or higher on 10 high is 0.196855. Therefore the odds of winning nothing is 1 - 0.196855 = 0.803145.

The odds of this happening 40 times in a row is (0.803145)^40 or about 0.00015551, which is 1 in 6,430 bets.

The odds of this happening 30 times in a row is (0.803145)^30 = 0.00139256 (1 in 718 bets).

Edited by Pirnitho | improved precision

On 9/24/2019 at 11:24 AM, SLFJ said:

Hey guys,

Let me know,

slfj.

My goodness about red, for reasons like this that I try to avoid plinko and keno, very hard to hit the high payouts, and still come these big reds sequences.

I already experience like this 40+ streak loss never hit at least 3.5x and I think that is possible because when you calculate the Odds of losing 41 bets in a row at 14.7100%: Once every 681.05 bets.

I couldn't tell you because Keno is one of my least favorite games and I am not sure how to calculate it's ratio (for game modes like classic, medium, high etc...)

This is why I like Dice, nice and simple and everything is very easy to understand.

I think if you play 40 rolls on keno then you select 6,7 tiles because I think if your 2 wins this strategy I think you increase your balance and not lose .

10 tiles I think not good if you play with small bet amount because there is not a big multiplayer you hit

On 9/24/2019 at 7:54 PM, SLFJ said:

Hey guys,

Let me know,

slfj.

That's a huge bad luck. A red streak on 30+ means your seeds are seriously bad and you must change seeds. Those 10 numbers surely sucks and you should avoid those numbers on Keno as well. Because many wouldnt believe but I feel numbers are connected to luck.