Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Kargai

Bitcoin Will be the Biggest Bubble of Our Lifetimes

Featured Comment

Bull Novogratz is a billionaire, former Fortress manager, and he see the crypto world as a huge bubble ... but he think it's still ok because historicaly the major bubble were life changing for the human race.

Historically, manias or bubbles happen around things that fundamentally change the way we live. If it’s the railroad bubble or the Internet bubble, it really changed the way we live.

He also stated that Bitcoin can easily reach the 40.000$ by the end of 2018 even if it will be a long bumpy road *.

Read the rest of the story here : https://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/billionaire-bull-novogratz-bitcoin-will-biggest-bubble-lifetimes-thats-okay/

* because it's one of my musical reference ;o)

I am very unexperienced in things about cryptocurrency but I am 90% sure bitcoin it self wont change but the price of bitcoin will need some time to develop to a stable and high price like 50.000 $ or higher. We'll see what the future gives us!

I don't think it's gonna crash.. Ever. But I honestly don't think it'll level out either. Going to 40k would be nice but at that price point no one's gonna buy. I mean it's the ones who invest that make large impact on price right? Well when it's the most expensive trade in the world whose gonna buy? xD

Wait it'll level out when all coins are mined. My bad. 

Given how much Bitcoin has shot up this year, IF it turns out to be a bubble, yeah, it will almost certainly dwarf anything else.  Lots of graphics about it compared to tulips, tech stocks, housing, etc. and Bitcoin is in a class by itself.

I'm not sure it's a bubble, there is no way to know, maybe it will stay at 10K USD for awhile, but bubble or no, I agree it has provided a different way to think about money and many other things.  Also, What a Ride!!!!

5 minutes ago, wry said:

Also, What a Ride!!!!

I agree with you on that. I'm not sure if lot of people realize that we are the witness of something who almost never happen in a lifetime : something big enough to change totally how the world is working. The blockchain technology is just that. So many systems will be different because of it in the next years (financial, medical, robotics, ...)

I want to tell you I've 2007/08 do not remember exactly, 300btc bought at a price of $ 3.50, and what happened I 200btc sold at a price of $ 200, I made and I thought it was a great success, but now the price is much higher !!! Thankfully I sold all :) I think it is not a bubble and that prices will reach a maximum of $ 100,000 and will leave it at that.

2 hours ago, Djokovic said:

I want to tell you I've 2007/08 do not remember exactly, 300btc bought at a price of $ 3.50, and what happened I 200btc sold at a price of $ 200, I made and I thought it was a great success, but now the price is much higher !!! Thankfully I sold all :) I think it is not a bubble and that prices will reach a maximum of $ 100,000 and will leave it at that.

You're so good you bought BTC before BTC was even invented xDxD

I think in future it will be one of world`s  currency .

but it need to be stabilized of course 

I can't believe that btc will down again to prices like 3k!, it is the coin of the future for sure, and it just need to stabilize at specific price which will lead to more invest and trust.

The last seven days have been amazing, we've almost doubled from what was already an elevated level.  

This has caused me to do a lot more thinking and I think as long as we keep seeing bubble articles bitcoin will be okay.  In the housing bubble everyone kept talking about how housing prices in the US had never gone down, they weren't spamming bubble, tulips, bubble, scam, ponzi, etc. like we see sanctimonious buffoons writing now.

In percentage terms Bitcoin was actually up more in 2013 than it is in 2017, and after that we had three years of consolidation, so maybe this will provide a new price range for Bitcoin.