Stake Forum
wngo123

Is playing keno with maximum numbers a good idea?

Featured Comment

How do you prefer to play Keno? Do you prefer to play with maximum numbers selected or just a few numbers if yes how many? I need to admit that th ebest results I get only when I play with maximum numbers on medium. Any other combination I tried ended up in losing money over time. Guess i'm not that lucky. Sometimes i try to just take one number off, but even that is risky. What is your strategy?

I use to play with 10 tiles , high risk and small balance bet , like balance / 200 - 400 and pray for the best :D

I have tried a lot of different strategies but in my opinion it doesn't matter I have won a lot on all the risks and different tiles count

also lost a lot on all of them :D 

good luck my friends and play responsible ;) 

yeah it is for classic or if u have balance for high 
 high can eat ur balance pretty quick but it can give u couple of 8 and 13x and if u are lucky u can get 63x the 500x is to hard no hope for it 
but for classic it is good if u change numbers and the seed from time to time 
if u come up with a tactic it is kinda good and it is interesting 

I think play keno with high numbers is safe way and I think max tiles give s good results .

I play mostly max tiles on keno and I got some good results not this strategy give you very big multiplayer but this is safe is you play some good amount bets