Kolya

BIG X

Featured Comment

Mines is my best game and I always play this game .

Playing mines my biggest multiplayer is 1500x but when I got this my bit amount very low 

Other I got 113x so many times playing this game

You need to be very new that you only got such small multiplier. You need to definitely practice more ;) This is nothing so you really have long way to go. On mines people can get from hundres to thousands or ten of thousands when it comes to multipliers. 

2 hours ago, Kolya said:

Hi, what is the biggest x, kotry you fell in mines. I have personally 2.75 x:D

I have gotten like 20,000x one time during a challenge.   That was awesome but I was betting like almost nothing so that was a total bummer.  

The most common multiplier I aim to is 56x which comes out of 13 mines and 5 tiles as I remember, maybe I'm wrong but that's my playstyle. Sometimes I might try hitting a 24x byplaying with 24 mines and 1 tile.

Damn, 2.75x.. That must be so boring to go for all the time! You must be having no fun at all. xDD. I always tend to go for a 10x or more. depending on my base bet, if it is a high base bet compared to my balance, then ill go for a 5x or lower. if it is like a tenth of my balance i go for higher multipliers of course. But are you even making profit at all going for 2.75x? 

2.75x? How many bets have you done since this time of writing? o.O

If you have been looking keenly around here, just recently, someone even hit 5Mx and made 0.016 BTC after hitting it. Keep playing it more and you will find a bigger chunk of rewards on your rolls.

Bonjour Pour moi personnellement j'ai fait un x2267 en 4 mien 4 gemmes mais très dur, j'ai mis beaucoup de temps

. J'ai aussi vu un multiplicateur fou, quand on sait que les mines peuvent aller jusqu'à 5 000 000 $, cela peut être fou

the biggest x i ever hit on mines with money on 
was plikes 400x or something 
and the biggest x i ever hit  was 12kx 
i wanted to roll couple of rolls before deposit come ( just like i dunno why ) 
and it hit in 10 rolls and then depo came 
and i was sad xD 
but i saw some people hit like 5mx 
which i chased but never got :D

I see a lot of players who win a lot of money from mines, but I'm still curious about the maximum payout in mines because I've never gotten payouts above 10k in mines, hopefully one day I can get a good strategy in this game