Stake Forum
imaginary

Quicker Faucet button fix (temporary)

Featured Comment

Hey guys! Not sure if I am posting in the right section for this, but I've noticed that a few of you are having troubles claiming your faucet!

If you're left unable to click the "Claim free money from the Faucet!" button right after filling out google's annoying captchas just like in the photo below..

a7NSJ5LDT3S8zVDou0iO_Q.png

...then everything in this post may be able to help you bring it back pretty quickly, but only if you're using Chrome Browser, on a PC.

The more known method to fix it was to logout then login again, to make the green button reappear after filling out the captcha. o.O I didn't like that. 

Another known way is to clear all your cookies and whatever, which i was doing it like this eV5jHHzlS5i-kmHim2bsNg.png

every time...  but it logs you out from everywhere else you're logged into and stuff like that which I also didn't like, cause i'd still have to fill out that two factored authentication code to login again! ¬¬ (which I hope all of you have enabled, unless you want your funds to randomly be stolen from you by a hacker!)

Anyways, here's how I got my button to reappear again when it should after filling out the capcha, like ez pz lemon squeezy no hands!!! 

1. First, click the secure lock symbol within the address bar, right next to the site's address, https://stake.com/games

2. Where it lists Cookies there's a blue link below displaying # in use, click on that. (see photo below)
    V9vUCTSFQ0_hmBa5zbu-yg.png

3. Another window will open, where you will see two google cookie files, which you will be removing, DO NOT BLOCK THEM PLZ. 
    LlmYyoc7RAmkouQ0cUzuvQ.png

4. After removing both the google.com cookies, I closed the window, it should look like this. Then you're okay to go ahead and close it. (see photo below)
    Z903EKq0Qyu8YaS0kiMkbQ.png
  5. If claiming the faucet right after doing this will not work, then you need to refresh the page in order for these changes to take effect. *click* [F5]  to refresh

6. After refreshing the page, bring up the faucet from the "more" drop down menu located on the top left corner of the page, and fill out the captcha..
    BOOM, the green button reappears again! and wow ! :)(and you didn't need to logout and login again! You just saved yourself a good two minutes or so! )
    u_ODDGs3QsqrTyCL8gzRbw.png
  7. If you claim again and the problem persists, just do this all over again, so ez anyways. B|
    and if this totally worked for you,  then like congrats. oMg~!1!!1:P:P

If this doesn't work for you, like it does for me,  then I guess you can stick to logging out and back in again.  
Hope it helps someone out other than me!

On 11/29/2017 at 1:30 PM, wilberthh said:

I found easier method actually. If you can't claim the faucet, just close it and do the captchas again. You'll be able to claim within 2-3 times. 

But nice one ma boi anony

really? I guess it really does vary.. For me the button won't light up green at all until  I logout and login. but i hate doing that since i use 2fa.

The only thing who worked for me was to logout my Google account, clearing cache & cookies, closing the browser, cleaning my appartment, cleaning the park close to my house and cleaning the cleaner of the building.

After that it work fine for 2 captchas, now I need to repeat the process.

1 hour ago, Kargai said:

The only thing who worked for me was to logout my Google account, clearing cache & cookies, closing the browser, cleaning my appartment, cleaning the park close to my house and cleaning the cleaner of the building.

that's.................... um.... pretty tiring, eh?

better don't claim the faucet at all lol

11 hours ago, Kargai said:

did you try standing on one foot?