Stake Forum
iamsheikhadil

If you own one bitcoin, you will be the top 1% richest people.

Featured Comment

If you have 1 Bitcoin and you hold it for long, you are guaranteed to be in the top 1% richest people in the whole world.

It's simple math. The current world population is 7 billion. And there can be only 21 million bitcoins. If you just take today's population and divide with the number of bitcoins, you can easily see you your position in the chart.

The world's population is estimated to grow to at least double of what it is today by the next 50 years and hence your value might be more than even the top 1%. 

Do you plan own one soon?!

Lol maybe not. Cause all people will not keep bitcoin. And if you are making it average then why I should have one btc? Anyway there will be a lot of people holding more then a btc. And I believe btc price won't reach so high that it will make you to stay at top 100 rich people with only 1 btc!!

I think not 1 Btc not a to much money and every so many people's this money like a normal money so I don't think if I have 1 Btc I feel richest .

I have more then 1 Btc money in my account and I not feel I'm rich I just feel a normal 

On 10/1/2019 at 12:29 PM, iamsheikhadil said:

If you have 1 Bitcoin and you hold it for long, you are guaranteed to be in the top 1% richest people in the whole world.

It's simple math. The current world population is 7 billion. And there can be only 21 million bitcoins. If you just take today's population and divide with the number of bitcoins, you can easily see you your position in the chart.

The world's population is estimated to grow to at least double of what it is today by the next 50 years and hence your value might be more than even the top 1%. 

Purely mathematically, you can agree, but the forecast horizon you have chosen is a bit big. At the fifty-year frontier of forecasting with the current level of technology development, bitcoin will be a thing of the past, more modern technologies and new priorities will replace.

On 10/1/2019 at 5:29 PM, iamsheikhadil said:

In the words of The Calling - If I could, If I would, I’ll go wherever Bitcoin goes. 

To have a shot at owning a whole Bitcoin, that is the goal of many Stakers I believe, including myself. 

If only... 

If there is an apple tree with 100 apples and you take one of the apples, only because there will ever be 99 apples, it doesn't mean that there are other apple trees out there.

Like bitcoin, there are alternatives and it doesn't just mean that you will be rich because you have 1 of them. There are billionaires that don't have a single penny invested into crypto, but that doesn't mean that they are the top 1% of richest people because they don't have bitcoin. At the end of the day, bitcoin could crash and people could lose out on millions, if not billions.