Cryptwalker

Here comes the boom!

Featured Comment

Continuous flat bets of 0.001 and 50k says till it paid off. Probably my biggest win on plinko :) gotta love it when this happens. I was willing to risk my whole 0.07 deposit to hit it.

PLINKO: 9,571,417,039

placed by Cryptwalker on 01/10/2019

Wagered

0.00102400 btc.svg

Multiplier

170x

Profit

0.17305600 btc.svg

1008467816_Capture_2019-10-01-12-00-19.thumb.png.c6619a8f817c16317f20f1f5f9860218.png

1 hour ago, Cryptwalker said:

Continuous flat bets of 0.001 and 50k says till it paid off. Probably my biggest win on plinko :) gotta love it when this happens. I was willing to risk my whole 0.07 deposit to hit it.

Wagered

0.00102400 btc.svg

Multiplier

170x

Profit

0.17305600 btc.svg

1008467816_Capture_2019-10-01-12-00-19.thumb.png.c6619a8f817c16317f20f1f5f9860218.png

Boooo... awesome , as a plinko lovers i like watching those red lighted. So bright same with your profit . I am only used pin 16 now, not gonna lie... how amaze my feel if ball drop in the corner of my rows . Tired and bored directly disapire.  :D

Congratulations my man!! what an amazing win, bet you feeling pretty good about it haha

I do not know if you were hunting or not but a 100K base bet in BTC is pretty brave of you I must say.

Keep up the great work and keep winning!

6 hours ago, Xarv said:

Congratulations my man!! what an amazing win, bet you feeling pretty good about it haha

I do not know if you were hunting or not but a 100K base bet in BTC is pretty brave of you I must say.

Keep up the great work and keep winning!

Thanks dude! A proud moment @stake For me hehe. I was definitely hunting. Earlier I had lost 30 LTC running on autobet that I made from 0.7 LTC through the weekend when I got sidetracked and was showing my son the new firepit I bought for fall and winter lol. That profit made exactly that much back so I broke even! Haha I love plinko with 12 pins or less 

salute you, friend ...
with a bet of that size seems to be enough to make a mental gambler fall quickly .. I believe that ...
but not with you, you are brave enough to bet with a bet of that size ... it seems I have to learn a lot from you ...
congratulations on winning a friend ...

I was willing to risk my whole 0.07 deposit to hit it.

That was very brave. I don't think I would be so brave to risk 0.07 btc on plinko! On plinko! hahaha come on. But that's how it goes. We can't win if we don't take risks. Good game on your part. I hope you withdraw at least some of it ;) 

On 10/2/2019 at 3:03 AM, Cryptwalker said:

Wagered

0.00102400 btc.svg

Multiplier

170x

Profit

0.17305600 btc.svg

That is quite the bet to envy. 

Quick question, if your deposit is at 0.07, how much is your actual bankroll?

Somewhere in the range of... 1 Bitcoin? 

On 10/4/2019 at 11:15 AM, Saaho2019 said:

Wow your risk paid off congrts man on big win :) i never had above 26x lol  and busted after hitting those :( i was trying 16 pins on high risk 

yeah .. high risk also results in worth the luck if lucky.
and our friend is indeed very lucky in the stakes. I also played row 16 and always failed to hit 1000x. even to reach 130x I still failed

On 10/4/2019 at 6:06 PM, nuuuitsjdragon said:

That is quite the bet to envy. 

Quick question, if your deposit is at 0.07, how much is your actual bankroll?

Somewhere in the range of... 1 Bitcoin? 

I won't disclose that kinda info but I've got a union job that pays me just over $9k a month so whatever I decide to buy/deposit at the time I'm basically going for a big hit before I withdraw. Can't say the same for back in the day but these days I just play for fun 😊

On 10/3/2019 at 4:33 PM, wngo123 said:

That was very brave. I don't think I would be so brave to risk 0.07 btc on plinko! On plinko! hahaha come on. But that's how it goes. We can't win if we don't take risks. Good game on your part. I hope you withdraw at least some of it ;) 

Hehe You can bet your bottom Satoshi I withdrew the whole damn thing 😉

hey there cryptwalker!

That is honestly insane. I never ever seem to profit off of the game mode plinko.. but then again, i am not really having muuch luuck recently. but yeah, well done! Congrats on the hit and I hope you enjoyed the profit. :')

awesome mate, you deserved it. Patience and fighting spirit never lies. Always get a best result, and luck as well.  :Dha

Bet flat on plinko with 100k sat flat is crazy, lucky you has good seed. I think you should keep your profit and not taking risk too much on your money. Congratulations!!!

That's a really decent hit! Plinko sometimes can do miracles, I mostly play with 10, 11 or 12 pings aswell. Even if there can be a massive loss streak, it's pretty easier to hit these pings than the highest ones.

Edited by FotisNt

salut tous le monde!! alors la super bien loué Cryptwalker!! faire un bon hit au plinko avec une mise comme ca franchement chapeau bas l'artiste serieux! moi quand je joue au plinko avec une grosse mise histoire de voir si avec de la chance ca tombe sur un petit X120 comme toi mais ca arrive pas mais je lache rien je vais y'arrrivé c'est certain regarde pour toi tu l'a eu ta rien laché, tu dit meme que tu aurais claqué tes 0.07 dedans ce jour la c'est que t'étais determiné a l'avoir!! donc faut persévéré, moi c'est au mines que j'ai eu mon délire gros gain y'a plus d'un mois j'ai fais 0.52 btc en un coup!!

aleez bonne conyinuation et bonne chance a tous!!🤘

Wao very nice win congrats,

I think when you play plinko then you need a good bank roll if you have good balance then you get some good profit with plinko because plinko every 50 rolls give you a big multiplayer .

If you have small balance then I think plinko not give you good results

11 hours ago, Ali saher said:

Wao very nice win congrats,

I think when you play plinko then you need a good bank roll if you have good balance then you get some good profit with plinko because plinko every 50 rolls give you a big multiplayer .

If you have small balance then I think plinko not give you good results

bankroll definitely helps but it also makes you more eager to bet larger and for longer thinking that you can sustain more losses until you end up getting raped. i usually stick to 12 pins or lower on high risk and it works out that i hit the highest multiplier withinn 300-500 rolls usually.