What is the most inportant things to play hilo?

Featured Comment

Hello guys and girls,
As my opnions we just need to set target multiplier and brave to choose card untill reach target. If we scare to climb next multiplier and cashout recently hilo makes us bust later surely. Means is we should brave and take before hilo hunger. But honestly I'm just really newbie in hilo game and just starting to learn to play hilo.
So, if I'm worng somthing about with hilo, forgive me and let me hear your's opnions. 

6 hours ago, htetaungxx said:

Hello guys and girls,
As my opnions we just need to set target multiplier and brave to choose card untill reach target. If we scare to climb next multiplier and cashout recently hilo makes us bust later surely. Means is we should brave and take before hilo hunger. But honestly I'm just really newbie in hilo game and just starting to learn to play hilo.
So, if I'm worng somthing about with hilo, forgive me and let me hear your's opnions. 

I find Hi-Lo a challenging game to play.

It is unique because of its unparalleled versatility - which is a double-edged sword as the versatility/variance of the game can just as easily work against you.

Other than hunting multipliers via cards that follow a pattern, I don't know of any other way to go around it. 😥

On 10/3/2019 at 6:49 AM, htetaungxx said:

Hello guys and girls,

To succeed in hilo you have to have the sixth sense sharpened, and also a good deal of luck, and lastly a lot of courage, by adding all these factors you become a great gambler of hilo hahaha.

To succeed on hilo you need to take RISK. Only then the game will reward you with big multipliers! Don't be afraid to go high when you have K or A. Don't be afraid to go low when you see 3 or 2. Don't be afraid to bet when you see 7. This game is not for cowards ;) if you play 'safe' you won't win much and skipping cards won't help you in the long run.

• 1 month later...

the target in gambling is indeed very important to implement. Likewise in the game hilo. however, to achieve the target is not an easy one, as I myself have decided to win a bet in the 2500x payout game and I have tried for almost a year, and I still fail to realize my target in the hilo game

Hello,

For me HILO is the most difficult game to play, I explain, You can win very big but for some player (like me) I never get a cashout and I always draw another card, the last time x3000 I shoot. So yes it can be very beneficial, make big multiplier IF you set limits and you respect them.

Good luck and have a good day my friends.

• 4 weeks later...