Stake Forum
wngo123

Which game gave you big multiplier fast

Featured Comment

What's your fastest win and which game? I want to know which game is the best for giving out the fastest results. When I mean fast I'm talking about huge multipliers in first or a few first bets. Of course it could happen in any game, but let's see which game wins! :) I vote for plinko. 1000x within first few bets.

my fastest hit on the high multiplier in the game plinko, I hit 1000x in just a few bets. but when talking about the game that gets the fastest wins, I guess when I play keno, in my opinion my balance quickly increases when playing keno

I vote for Mines, whenever I look for a higher multiplier in mines it comes out a lot. Faster than other games, and then I think limbo is pretty quick to release payouts, but it all depends on luck.

Only Keno, Plinko and Video poker gives unexpected results.
but i never got 1000x in Plinko and keno till now.

i like to play video poker where i can expect 9x or 22x in few rolls.

In my opinion, limbo is faster for producing multipliers above x1000. When I reach Plinko, I only feel 1x hit on x1000 payout and that is also done with a small basebet, but I like playing plinko when I'm bored in a game that I like.

I think limbo give you a fast and big multiplayer Because I see some times just in few bets this game give a big multiplayer.

And 2nd mines give so good multiplayer very fast and keno some time give good response on starting bets

22 hours ago, wngo123 said:

What's your fastest win and which game? I want to know which game is the best for giving out the fastest results. When I mean fast I'm talking about huge multipliers in first or a few first bets. Of course it could happen in any game, but let's see which game wins! :) I vote for plinko. 1000x within first few bets.

mines and hi lo, just think of a better strategy to make good profit. 

any game could give you fastest and bigger payout, it depends on your seed and luck, but i think the best game is dice, where you can make your balance as much bigger as much you want, in no time but as i said it depends on your luck.

50 minutes ago, Khaleen2430 said:

I vote for minesndude

Screenshot_20191002_035213.png

So sad that it was an empty roll... 

27 minutes ago, niki014 said:

keno i guess 
cuz i play only keno
once gots many 710x and 350x in just 100 rolls

Do you have any strategy for Keno? And what setup do you use?

On 10/3/2019 at 11:18 PM, wngo123 said:

Hi-Lo! 

Even though I don't play it much... I'm certain it has the biggest potential out of any game and anything can happen in the first sequence of cards that you come across.

On 10/3/2019 at 8:48 PM, wngo123 said:

For me it is dice. I really love the game because hitting high on this game is easy because the game is smooth and quick and it loves me back and my guts work on it lmao :D

My biggest payout was in plinko 1000x and I got my first flame that time 🙂 I tried mines as well but was not lucky 

Hey, fastest win is probably on hilo when i first withdrewed i hade got 0.02 btc and under 30min i made it to 0.0552 and withdrew at that time btc was at 5k usd only.... And the second and fastest giver is probably dice. Gotta be lucky to win bigg. :) 

My fastest big multiplier hit is on Plinko 620x and 420x only 1 ball and my bet is 500 satoshi and that satoshi
is from forum that I withdraw Also I hit 1000x just less than 100 bets with 42 Doge coin bet

PLINKO: 9,994,452,735

placed by earnmoreBCH on 12/10/2019

Wagered

0.00000512 btc.svg

Multiplier

420x

Profit

0.00214528 btc.svg

Always been mines so far, haven't been any big other multipliers rather than old chartbet bugged :D with +9900x payouts.

Also had some very good ones on dice when was trying to get 100x when i first started at Stake.

Edited by DreamStage

My fastest, big multiplier hit was on Dice. One-hit wonder, 137 satoshis to 0.0135 BTC in an instant. What even adds some sweetness over the win, it was just from the rain! That's my most glorious win, about a month ago from this time of writing.