Stake Forum
nuuuitsjdragon

Most frustrating no. of tiles?

Featured Comment

With Keno, the variance between players can be as different as heaven and hell.

I’m sure many Stakers have their favourite patterns + no. of tiles, the one they can rely on (or so they think) when everything else is just drawing blanks. 

For my periods of frustration, I go with an 8-tile setup on either the 2nd or 4th row - which coincidentally, fails less often than the other options. 

What is your comfort tile-choice during a bad run? 

I use to play 10 tiles on high risk with low bets like 1 / 400 or 1 / 200 my balance and on auto instant and pray for the luck

I use to choose some visually atractive patters (for example simetric) with my fav numbers like 12, 3 or 7 but fo example I dont like "straight lines" like full row or full column

but I think this doesnt matter at all :D or at least should not matter :d 

good luck man in your next games ;) 

and dont forget to play responsible ;) 

I play keno mostly 6 tiles with high risky and this strategy few time give me good results just within few bets I hit some good multiplayer but mostly I lose my balance this strategy but I play always this strategy .

So many times I play keno but not I hit big multiplayer my big multiplayer on keno 90x