Jump to content
KittWolfe

November Fantasy Trader Winner?

Featured Comment

Hi guys, I have done some checking on the list of entries and found out who is the possible winner of the Fantasy Trader,

Damn i should have put more on XLM since I had a dream that it will pump to the moon,

 

Congrats @artcode for the best trade of $60,000 XLM at a price of $ 0.026897 resulting to a have a profit of "$155,113.3765350168" winning the 1st Place of the Fantasy Trade ! Marvelous!! *clap*clap*clap
time checked is the same time I posted this thread. 

I lost because of my wrong trade for XVG, damn :( wrong choice of coin
BCC earn only a few profit too .. :/

Goodluck for the December Fantasy Trade Entries.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/30/2017 at 8:00 PM, KittWolfe said:

Hi guys, I have done some checking on the list of entries and found out who is the possible winner of the Fantasy Trader,

Damn i should have put more on XLM since I had a dream that it will pump to the moon,

 

Congrats @artcode for the best trade of $60,000 XLM at a price of $ 0.026897 resulting to a have a profit of "$155,113.3765350168" winning the 1st Place of the Fantasy Trade ! Marvelous!! *clap*clap*clap
time checked is the same time I posted this thread. 

I lost because of my wrong trade for XVG, damn :( wrong choice of coin
BCC earn only a few profit too .. :/

Goodluck for the December Fantasy Trade Entries.

Could be, although my concern is the crypto SUBS? I haven’t seen it on top50 list on coinmarketcap and with Dan’s pricing which will determine the profit of a crypto 649AB9C2-E5D9-4C56-9163-E97C58AD013C.thumb.png.0d0b496fe241926fe735bb20175a61da.png(You can check if I am mistaken to this) 😉

anyways, good luck to all entries

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, wilbur said:

artcode again? whoaw. haha but i think players who invested on btc has a high potential too. look at btc now :)

Depends on other crypto that u have too,think btc went up at around 60% only I think Ada went up 6x of its value (Highest Value among other crypto)

(if I am correct)😄 😝

  • Payday 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

lol guys, not necessarily i will win, but thanks for the kind words :D

1 hour ago, xtinepink said:

Could be, although my concern is the crypto SUBS? I haven’t seen it on top50 list on coinmarketcap and with Dan’s pricing which will determine the profit of a crypto 

check if I am mistaken to this) 😉

anyways, good luck to all entries

yes @xtinepink im just realise that, subs right now on top 100 in coin market cap and its on 99 to be exact

when i'm make an entry on fantasy trader, i'm only put what im investing in. :(

 

@Dan could this be a problem ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, artcode said:

lol guys, not necessarily i will win, but thanks for the kind words :D

yes @xtinepink im just realise that, subs right now on top 100 in coin market cap and its on 99 to be exact

when i'm make an entry on fantasy trader, i'm only put what im investing in. :(

 

@Dan could this be a problem ?

Dang it’s in the rules😕 some even put an investment below 10k which was disqualified the last time.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, xtinepink said:

Dang it’s in the rules😕 some even put an investment below 10k which was disqualified the last time.

uummm, this is make me feel worst :(. i dont have anything to say more about this.

if its so, and thats mean my day from bad turn into nightmare!!

i'm also submitted subs in the december fantasy trader.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×