KittWolfe

November Fantasy Trader Winner?

Featured Comment

On 02/12/2017 at 9:39 PM, artcode said:

uummm, this is make me feel worst :(. i dont have anything to say more about this.

if its so, and thats mean my day from bad turn into nightmare!!

i'm also submitted subs in the december fantasy trader.

If you didn't read the eligibility rules, there's nothing i can do to change that. If you pick a crypto that isn't in the top 50. It's basically just a null investment. You will probably still win if there's nobody who made more profit.

Anyway, the results should be announced sometime this week,.

This is a sad news for you @artcode. You already won but now you're not. @Danis right your investment of XML is null, because it's in the rule that it should be on Top 50. Sad for you @artcode. But you should still be happy for your profit on your real investment is huge. Good luck on next Fantasy Trader.

6 hours ago, Dan said:

If you didn't read the eligibility rules, there's nothing i can do to change that. If you pick a crypto that isn't in the top 50. It's basically just a null investment. You will probably still win if there's nobody who made more profit.

Anyway, the results should be announced sometime this week,.

phew, im just affraid that im getting disqualified because of this mistake i made :$. i missed the words top 50 words, when i'm read the rules.

i hope i can win best wishes :D

thanks for the most awesome give away ever @Dan and all the team, im also wish in the next fantasy trader we get thousand of entri, and bring lot of new player to stake

best wishes

3 hours ago, xtinepink said:

Sad part is you also did the same mistake with December Trade. I also saw many who didn’t check the rules. Lesson learned then. 

yeah indeed. lesson learn, not gonna make the same mistake anymore

best wishes, for all