Jump to content
Stake Forum
FotisNt

Classic risk?

Featured Comment

Posted (edited)

Hey eveyone! So nowadays, I've been picking classic risk a lot, I actually won many times just by picking 4 numbers which gives a multiplier of 0.80 even if you hit 1 number, so It's pretty easy to keep up without busting, 4/4 can be hit pretty easilly as well. So, do any of you still like to bet on classic settings? If yes, is it profitable for you as well?

Edited by FotisNt

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I play mainly in medium between 4 and 10 digits but maybe I'll try the classic risk but I do not think it's a good choice at the level of payment multiplier

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, djonox said:

I play mainly in medium between 4 and 10 digits but maybe I'll try the classic risk but I do not think it's a good choice at the level of payment multiplier

Well, classic risk doesn't give high multipliers indeed! Although, the odds are way lower and you might hit the maximum one way faster than rest 3 risk options, I did noticed that in a long run.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey there, 

It is pretty nice to continue playing this and wagering nice but it pretty hard to profit with this in my opinion 

but I might try it because I really need to change my strategy again to try my another luck 

because keno really haven't been treating me nice last few weeks 

anyways good luck with your strategy

everybody play responsible ;) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Kevin Santos said:

Hey there, 

It is pretty nice to continue playing this and wagering nice but it pretty hard to profit with this in my opinion 

but I might try it because I really need to change my strategy again to try my another luck 

because keno really haven't been treating me nice last few weeks 

anyways good luck with your strategy

everybody play responsible ;) 

Well, there is nothing different per strategy, I just change the risk to classic and it's working kinda better for me. You don't need any strategy at all, just to pick the classic risk and keno might help you hit more numbers. Not sure if it's gonna work with everyone by the way!:D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

classic risck is good for 3 and 10 numbers 
other you can just do on medium like 8 numbers is way better on medium then it is on classic 
but 10 numbers on medium is shit 
so yeah 
sometimes i made good amounts on keno 3 numbers and on keno 10 numbers 
so for me it is good 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/8/2019 at 11:24 PM, niki014 said:

classic risck is good for 3 and 10 numbers 
other you can just do on medium like 8 numbers is way better on medium then it is on classic 
but 10 numbers on medium is shit 
so yeah 
sometimes i made good amounts on keno 3 numbers and on keno 10 numbers 
so for me it is good 

I never actually tried betting on classic risk with 10 tiles, gonna definitely try it out. 3 tiles on classic risk worked for me aswell while a hit of 3/3 can easily be rolled.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×