mitsume

Most Challenging Stake Game you ever Played

Featured Comment

1 hour ago, mitsume said:

IMG_20191005_085841.thumb.jpg.c96d22746460da15cb1504da441d055b.jpg😊😨😖😨😊😊😊

For me keno game was the most challenging game,

because it requires proper timing for the jewel to work and win 

How about you? And why?☠️

Reaching the big payouts of Keno and Plinko are really big challenges and require a lot of patience, I think the rest of the games are not so complicated to get the high payouts, but they do require a bigger bank to not break so fast.

a game that I really want to avoid because it is really difficult to get the maximum payout, maybe I prefer to play olinko compared to playing keno, because as long as I play at stake I have never seen a player get maximal payout keno.

Plinko, definitely, Keno as well, those are the 2 games that it is eagerly impossible to win the biggest multiplier even if you try hard even for 10000+ rolls, it's not guaranteed that you will get it.

I don't know, but the word "challenging" seems vague by definition but taking how the rest have answered, I would say it would be Plinko. It is challenging in a sense that you have to forge a lot of patience before hitting a ball at the far side of the gaming board. (In all of these games it boils down to where patience and luck goes hand in hand anyway.)

5 hours ago, mitsume said:

My most challenging game is plinko, this game so excited for me. Plinko is fastest game decrease our bankroll especially if we choose 16 pin and take high risk. 

If we get a good seed it will be run for long and plinko sometimes give a surprise with wild ball result.

11 hours ago, mitsume said:

for me its hi lo, coz even if its A you can still lose, and sometimes, it gives the card that you are thinking that might come out, like you are having superpower, know the card, and know that you will lose.

All games are complicated man.. specially when you are trying big payout... for what i have seen. the most complicated is the video poker.. this game is so complicated that sometime i feel like shoot my monitor. 

the msot challenging game for me it's mines because when you open many tiles then I'm really afraid to go forward because I worry the next tile will have bomb. This is very stressful, in fact so stressful that I don't play mines that often anymore.

I am not the biggest fan on Keno. I played it today on the stake mega race and at one point I was at 0.03 eth profit, then it all went down hill in no time and I found myself to be in a negative balance. Because of the high multipliers, it can have a false impression if people think that they are possible, when it is so much harder than other game modes.

Mines, maybe the hardest game in my opinion is in the challenge. it's hard to hit a big multiplier in a challenge, and there's keno too which is the second hardest game in my opinion in a challenge and I've never hit a big multiplier on keno

On 10/4/2019 at 8:20 PM, mitsume said:

Most challenging ?   I think hi lo can be pretty challenging.    Otherwise other games are kinda luck based really.  

Most challenging for me is Keno too , patience and proper timing what tiles to bet . Unfortunately i didnt win any single high multiplier past 5x  in playing keno cause i im bad at choosing tiles , but when i watch the streams im so amazed on how they choose those tiles, they gotta have a lot of patience,.

Goodluck sis!