Limbo Strategies?

Featured Comment

Although I know Limbo is one of the more popular games, I haven’t got around to playing it in a serious session and only do so during Telegram challenges. 

A huge part of it is because I don’t have any preference for multipliers (like Dice) and thus, find it quite difficult to start playing and commit to hitting my chosen multiplier. 

Those who play it often, share your strategies?

Thank you in advance! 🤩

12 minutes ago, djonox said:

I think there is no real strategy on the limbo because the chance to hit a high multiplier of an example 100 or 50 are small and most of the time I play it I have small multiplier x2 - x5

Hmm, then why don’t I just play Dice in this situation if I’m playing for low multipliers? 

My rationale behind this is because Limbo’s maximum multiplier (100k) is 10x of Dice’s maximum multiplier (9.9k).

Over the long period Limbo’s higher variance seems counterintuitive...

I only play Limbo. I understand this game.

Every strategy will work some of the time, but none work all of the time. You can try many strategies to find the one's that work for you. 

Luck comes and goes, and will strike when you least expect it, the question is are you prepared to maximise the advantage when luck strikes.

17 minutes ago, Seoulmate said:

I only play Limbo. I understand this game.

Every strategy will work some of the time, but none work all of the time. You can try many strategies to find the one's that work for you. 

Luck comes and goes, and will strike when you least expect it, the question is are you prepared to maximise the advantage when luck strikes.

Mind sharing some of yours?

I find that you have some interesting strategies.

Which strategy you use is not important, use all or use just one, it will make no difference to the number outcome in the game.

Knowing when to apply a strategy and when to change it, as you move through the seed, is more important .

An understanding of probability and experience in playing the game, helps alot.

Each seed has certain characteristics if you are observant you can pick up on these which can help you predict outcomes with a higher degree of success.

Very few can win consistently, they are small minority its not easy, so to win you have to do the things that most wont do, and spend the time that most wont spend.

Alternatively forget all that and just have fun guessing which number will show next. You never know you may get lucky.

On 10/5/2019 at 5:31 AM, nuuuitsjdragon said:

Although I know Limbo is one of the more popular games, I haven’t got around to playing it in a serious session and only do so during Telegram challenges. 

A huge part of it is because I don’t have any preference for multipliers (like Dice) and thus, find it quite difficult to start playing and commit to hitting my chosen multiplier. 

Thank you in advance! 🤩

I think limbo does not differ much from the index, all possible strategies in the index are also possible in limbo, I can profit in limbo by paying 1.5x, because it has much more green sequences than 2x.

I 10xed my br laset night  target was 7.4x, on loss adding 13% until hits

Previous day I, 3 times my br  by targeting 1.84x, with 80% on loss

These worked for me at that time on that part of the seed, however it doesnt necessarily mean it will work on your own seed.

Also the deeper you go in a seed the streaks of red or green, generally get longer.

Edited by Seoulmate

I think on limbo no strategies work for all times I think this game mostly depend on luck I think when you start this game you play few bets small amount if this game going high multiplayer like 100x plus then you play with 40x or 50x I think this strategy give you a good result.

So many people's on limbo hits so big multiplayer I this this is luck they hit good multiplayer

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 10/5/2019 at 4:31 PM, nuuuitsjdragon said:

Thank you in advance! 🤩

you can try to deposit like 100 xrp then do autoplay and sleep for a while hunting for like 5000x or 1000x between those amount, then set the stop on profit even to 1 and it will auto stop after you hitting anything means you win, or will stop if you no longer have balance to bet. haha youll see once you wake up.

• 3 weeks later...

the one i like to follow and works most of the times, but for this strategy you need to do high rolling then it will be beneficial.

All you need to do is ist do 30 empty rolls, and if in that 30 rolls you got roll above 20 then do empty rolling again, when you get 30 empty rolls below 20, then stop and change seed refresh your tab, and set target 21 and start play with your balance for example with 10k sats bet amount, you will get one above 21 usualy in 10 to 18 rolls, and if you dont get one then you will get few in a row or in few rolls, and if you got more than 40 reds then stop and increase your target to 51, after getting that hit, start again for 21.

this strategy works mostly, have fun.

Hello,

It is well known that the limbo is very hard to hunt a big multiplier when it does not want to go out that can go very fast and your balance can go down at high speed, there is no magic wager or technique for the limbo when I play it I go to the feeling, or I swing 200 shot and I go if it does not go out.

Good luck my friends

I've tried several strategies from members here. hunt PO 2.5x with 86% increase or PO 9.5x increase 15% & PO 99x increase 1.67% in the first or second try can successfully make a profit. but when it was repeated again, it was all gone so there is no 100% sure strategy, because the dealer will go bankrupt if there is such a strategy 😅😅😅😅

• 11 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 12/3/2019 at 7:35 AM, Ayesha0770 said:

I think there is no real strategy on the limbo because the chance to hit a high multiplier of an example 100 or 50 are small and most of the time I play it I have small multiplier x2 - x5

Agree there is most likely no very effective strat; disagree with bolded part.....I hit these tonight all within about 1 hour. As with most things, comes down to luck imo 🤑😂

Sorry I initially quoted wrong person...meant to quote “djonox” 

01D6B057-81B3-4AC4-87FE-9F0A3F54A0D5.jpeg

83B9F299-ACC6-4CBF-AEA4-3D1A40FD3BF0.jpeg

0C3AE9D9-83EA-474C-B56E-32E6108504C9.jpeg

C2E37781-398F-470B-9767-A77233B5D425.jpeg

69486F9E-20F3-4DE2-B85F-5D6DBE6759DF.jpeg

2DE2F61D-71D7-47DE-8056-35E2F5F2E5E6.jpeg

26AD1741-9B78-457F-A4D4-C836CC6C2A80.jpeg

2E1B1D74-054D-492A-AEEB-4151B556BDF5.jpeg

1D00809A-16BF-43D3-A55F-D90F21FED8F8.jpeg

2532B6DC-0671-4222-AAE6-9E5108B9A414.jpeg

67845A17-173A-4205-A574-EA170DC9696B.jpeg