Stake Forum

Featured Comment

When you are looking for a 9900x payout on dice, which strategy do you use?

As it is a very high payout if we play with high coins we cannot use the loss increase, so I usually see people using another type of strategy, which is to double the bet amount after a certain amount of reds, usually after 4950x.

I think to avoid losing this is the best method but it requires a big bankroll so you can handle tens of thousands of reds.

But I've seen people who try their luck, bet high for a certain amount of roll, say 1000 rolls, but if the 9900x does not come out they change the game and recover the lost value calmly and after a while hunt the 9900x again.

What about those who like to hunt the 9900x, which strategy do you normally use?

I think when you see 1st 4,5 hits going good then I think you got big payout and you need to so much balance and time then you hit this payout I try so many time but I not hit 9900x even not get 99x a single time so now I play just with 2x this is a good for increase balance

I start with 100 satoshi and after a while I rise the bet to 200 satoshi and then if I still don't hit it, I go very risky 1000 satoshi for a while just to hope that I will hit it, but not for long and then I quit hunting lol. 

If I am hunting the 9900x, it is probably because I am hunting the telegram challenge for it. It is so hard to make a lot of profit when hunting such high multipliers and you can lose so much money from doing it. The highest multiplier that I would go for would be a 100x, which I have hit in the past. This is more profitable and you are less likely to end up losing all of you money at the end of it :D 

5 hours ago, jony05bbk said:

Some people saying that when you see alot x990 (99.90+) that its a good time for hunt thi x9900.

I think this is just a legend hahaha

5 hours ago, Ali saher said:

I think when you see 1st 4,5 hits going good then I think you got big payout and you need to so much balance and time then you hit this payout I try so many time but I not hit 9900x even not get 99x a single time so now I play just with 2x this is a good for increase balance

I think 2x is a bit tricky, it works only if you play in the manual and try to stay calm.

4 hours ago, wngo123 said:

I start with 100 satoshi and after a while I rise the bet to 200 satoshi and then if I still don't hit it, I go very risky 1000 satoshi for a while just to hope that I will hit it, but not for long and then I quit hunting lol. 

I think this way is really better, take a chance for a while and if you don't go out go to another payout or even another game.

7 minutes ago, Thepug said:

If I am hunting the 9900x, it is probably because I am hunting the telegram challenge for it. It is so hard to make a lot of profit when hunting such high multipliers and you can lose so much money from doing it. The highest multiplier that I would go for would be a 100x, which I have hit in the past. This is more profitable and you are less likely to end up losing all of you money at the end of it :D 

This is true, if you do not have a big balance it is difficult to even play with these high multipliers, so it is worth trying just for a while to see if you are lucky to get out.

Usually im not hunting big multipliers in dice. When i hunting 9900x or 4950x dice, i try get this multiplier with first 2k bet. Its %95 going recover struggle.

the way I hunt 9900x on dice, first I will change my seed, and I will play with db with various multipliers in 5000 roll. after that I will check whether the numbers 00.00 and 100 have come out ?, For example the number 100 has come out on the roll to 1500 and the number 00.00 has not come out in 5000 roll, then after 5000 roll I will hunt 9900x for the number 00.00. and that always works for me

the ist thing i will do to find a right seed for that, and for finding a right seed, you have to do few rolls with every seed, if its rolling high side mostly (if you are hunting for high side) then its your right seed.

next i will do some prerolling like 5, or 600 rolls, then i will start hunting for 99kx, and if i am not getting my hit soon, i will double my bet size like after every 1000 rolls.

Hello!

I don't usually hunt so high payments, usually only 3300x max.

But I still remember the telegram challenge, when I hit 9900x in less than 150 bets, lol. I still wonder if I had placed a base bet like 100 satoshis, it would be very nice to see :)

But at least I won the challenge prize.

/

The first time I decided to play with high payouts like this, I set a 0.03% chance, 0.00001 XRP base and 0.13% loss increase. I had calculated and my balance would support only 6970 reds. 

In the statistics are 2 wins, but the first one was to increase the balance a little. It was 45.6 xrp and I risked to go up to 55.6 xrp. Amazingly, in my last bet, which would make me bust, came the win! I never felt as happy as on that day 😁 (And this was my first time at HR)

lightshot_1570998997.thumb.png.38dc20c67752fe1455e824fe6cb965aa.png

On 10/5/2019 at 9:52 PM, wyj1306 said:

As it is a very high payout if we play with high coins we cannot use the loss increase, so I usually see people using another type of strategy, which is to double the bet amount after a certain amount of reds, usually after 4950x.

I think to avoid losing this is the best method but it requires a big bankroll so you can handle tens of thousands of reds.

But I've seen people who try their luck, bet high for a certain amount of roll, say 1000 rolls, but if the 9900x does not come out they change the game and recover the lost value calmly and after a while hunt the 9900x again.

What about those who like to hunt the 9900x, which strategy do you normally use?

My strategy is to have a thick balance before attempting to hunt multipliers like 9900x on Dice.

The thing I’m most wary about is having the rolls come up on the opposite side which totally throws off the flow for the entire session. 🙄

Well I haven't real strategy bc it's too Unpredictable to chase it. The thing about when you get a lot of 99++ is a good one I think. I noticed too 99.9x almost never come alone so when I see one coming I start chasing the second one. But it's more like a bonus play. If I'm in profit I'll chase it for like 100 or 200 rolls but if it don't hit I stop here and go back to usual play. You can't rely on x9900 to build your balance. It can show up after 10 rolls like after 100000 so... To me it's a matter of feelings and as I said bonus play

1 hour ago, AlemaoHu3 said:

Hello!

I don't usually hunt so high payments, usually only 3300x max.

But I still remember the telegram challenge, when I hit 9900x in less than 150 bets, lol. I still wonder if I had placed a base bet like 100 satoshis, it would be very nice to see :)

But at least I won the challenge prize.

/

The first time I decided to play with high payouts like this, I set a 0.03% chance, 0.00001 XRP base and 0.13% loss increase. I had calculated and my balance would support only 6970 reds. 

In the statistics are 2 wins, but the first one was to increase the balance a little. It was 45.6 xrp and I risked to go up to 55.6 xrp. Amazingly, in my last bet, which would make me bust, came the win! I never felt as happy as on that day 😁 (And this was my first time at HR)

lightshot_1570998997.thumb.png.38dc20c67752fe1455e824fe6cb965aa.png

Congratulations friend were great bets really. For sure to get these big payouts luck has to be on our side.

38 minutes ago, nuuuitsjdragon said:

My strategy is to have a thick balance before attempting to hunt multipliers like 9900x on Dice.

The thing I’m most wary about is having the rolls come up on the opposite side which totally throws off the flow for the entire session. 🙄

Certainly a big bank helps a lot in the pursuit of these high payments, perhaps is the main factor of success.

I have never hunted the game of dice at stake exceeding payout x990 because to look for payout x990 I never got 5k red, so I have not dared to look for payout 9900 although I really like hunting big payout in limbo when playing dice I have not dared because here always going long red so my balance can't hold it.

8 hours ago, Mahdirakib87 said:

I do hunt for 9900× sometimes. When I get little free coin I try this payout. If I have big balance I make little profit and then try for 9900× with that profit. But I don't change my game method. Don't go for 4950×. 

I also just go after him after raising some balance, with very low balance is complicated.

7 hours ago, cukup2 said:

I have never hunted the game of dice at stake exceeding payout x990 because to look for payout x990 I never got 5k red, so I have not dared to look for payout 9900 although I really like hunting big payout in limbo when playing dice I have not dared because here always going long red so my balance can't hold it.

I prefer to play at most up to 100x, and very rarely look for the 990x or 9900x, just wanted to know what strategies some used.

Usually I start with 1 sat basebet inc 100% every 1000 or 2000 rolls depends on my bankroll budget. 20-25% from my total balance is my limit. I stop when my balnce down and reach my budget limit.