Stake Forum
seanwattson

Failed ETH Transaction

Featured Comment

First off, this didn't happen to this site but I was sending some ETH from an online wallet and shows up as a successful transaction however it is nowhere. I have a feeling that it needs a little gas to be pushed through by "changing the node"???. I am a noob on this subject and the reason I love our community that we have where we can rely on one another! Can someone help though!

Just now, seanwattson said:

First off, this didn't happen to this site but I was sending some ETH from an online wallet and shows up as a successful transaction however it is nowhere. I have a feeling that it needs a little gas to be pushed through by "changing the node"???. I am a noob on this subject and the reason I love our community that we have where we can rely on one another! Can someone help though!

double check the address the you put on your wallet, coz you might made some unnoticed mistake there, and if you do, i don think that its reversible, better to be more focus on the adress when you are putting it, coz tht is where we usually made little mistake and we cant do anything after that.

Sp to let everyone know who is interested on how to do this you must change the node 1 number higher, (if it was 1, then 2, if it was 5 then 6), this will cancel out the first transaction since it was never competed. The old transaction  will come back to u and the new transaction will go through.  Also try sending .00 transaction back to your own wallet. If you have checked the ledger and your send was confirmed there is a small chance it is forever gone. Message me if you need help with this!