Futurefarmer

Your best day on stake ??

Featured Comment

3 minutes ago, Futurefarmer said:

I'm curious what was your best day on stake??? Like how much did you withdrawal me personally it's 100 eth over the day

Screenshot_20191006-021324.png

Screenshot_20191006-021334.png

wow, this is somuch of luck, how much you depo before winning this and on what game you profit this?

I think so many times best days in stake and I think one day even my withdraw limit end mean I withdraw 100 plus times .

But 2 days I remember best one day I make just within 6 hours 10k dogecoin to 550k plus dogecoin and 2nd I make 2k stoshi to 250k dogecoin I think these 2 best days

6 hours ago, Futurefarmer said:

I'm curious what was your best day on stake??? Like how much did you withdrawal me personally it's 100 eth over the day

My best day was when I won 25 mbtc on another site on a free spin bonus.   And turned it into a $3500 withdrawal on Stake.   

That's so god damn impressive, my best day was when I made a 4k Eddies rain to 0.096 and husted it the next day, I shared a heck lot of sats myself too, cause I wasn't feeling as greedy.

Well I have several best days on Stake thus far but my most memorable best day of recent at Stake would be the day that I manage to effectively turn 0.002 BTC into almost 0.2 BTC purely through playing only HiLo. The winning streaks keep occuring which really excites me and it was so enjoyable. :)

I do not really have a specific best day, most days I withdrew, which are a lot, were the best ones I had over here. There are really many time I ended up with profits like 0.05 btc, 0.03 most times. I'd really like to thank Stake for all these!

I think it's good every day in stake :D

making new friends every day, agree with nice conversations, we helping with my friends, there is much to tell but in short we have so much fun.

16 hours ago, Futurefarmer said:

Wow this is beautiful to see, I never bet so high, once did 3 bch and it was a great day, but that was something extraordinary. Congratulations and you continue with this luck.

Wow your lucky a good gambler !, my happiest day in stake is when i won 1 ltc from 0.01ltc stake race reward last August ,  bought a nice android phone with it which im using at the moment , uhm every day is a best day for me in Stake win or bust big hahaha,

Goodluck and more wins to you man!

21 hours ago, Futurefarmer said:

Really nice win, congratulations for all those withdrawals. 

My best day was when i won my first telegram challenge, about 3 weeks ago. It's been months that I try my luck, but it was the first time I won. After I have 2 or 3 others. Thanks to those who organize the challenges by the way

Hello Futurefarmer,
You are really lucky in that moment. bro
As for me I was won plinko as jackpot 1k , 2k, 3k sat and I was hit atleast 3 or more times 1kx multiplier in these day. That's 1K , 2K, 3K, sat hit in plinko 1kx was my best day in stake.

Hello everyone, congrarulation on your withdrawals, I hope someday I can win and do the same  cause i cant win yet those of amounts, lately its difficult to hit a high multiplier because of lack of bank roll, and if ever I have available bank roll the high multipliers cant hit either, I dont have that best day on stake for the meantime but busted days i can share it happens almost everyday.

thanks/