Steve

MEGA Race Twitter media prizes - October 5th

Featured Comment

Claim your mega race Twitter prizes here!

https://stake.com/?coupon=MegaTweets106487

Winners

thepug

Tokyo06

ajaaasaaaaaa

hawkspice

bondoz

mackyrivera

qwertylix

hugthis

bankofdina

xdddddddddd45

marceline

hustler1984

doge4me

mifanalo

fungii

crypt0g

flansca

illusionclock

Dogejob999

saaho2019

Etude

1000bon

zaynabshah

KinAniK

77kdub

arenhel

RealCoinMarcel

ubbey04

pgdn

mebaykal

hyipmaster23

dkpiiit953

avi686

doraemon21

LionRoyal

SpicyxD

If you posted and your post didn't show up under #stakerace then send a link here!

Good day boss Steve I missed the link where I put my position on mega race yesterday and I can’t see my name and I didn’t claim my additional 25$ bonus 😥😥😥 I’m in rank 22 yesterday 😭😭😭

4EB74017-05F5-4D0A-8630-445C4E4FDBD6.png

2 hours ago, nuuuitsjdragon said:

Hi,

Are there any limits on winners for “Guessing Top 25” contest? 

I also correctly guessed the top 25 winner, but never got any prizes.

@Steve please provide some clarity with this:

46 minutes ago, williamshennie9 said:

It's pretty confusing for the Mega-Race giveaways to be honest, as everything is being hosted at Twitter.

Which giveaway is this current thread for:

• Prizes for placing top 50 positions in Mega-Race.
  • Prizes for our tagged player placing top 25 positions in Mega-Race. <- Does everyone who guess correctly stand to win or?

On 10/8/2019 at 6:07 AM, nuuuitsjdragon said:

Hopefully one of the supports will be able to clarify on this as quite a number of players have concerns regarding the Twitter contest - “Guess Top 25”.

we'll hope

On 10/6/2019 at 4:35 PM, williamshennie9 said:

I don't know for this time but usually only 3 people are picked among all those who correctly guessed. But usually it's specified in the post. Yet I think this time make no exception

On 10/7/2019 at 4:24 PM, wszechmogacy said:

I tweet, like and comment. And dont receved 10 $ coupon. Why ? 

On 10/8/2019 at 2:07 AM, nuuuitsjdragon said:

Hopefully one of the supports will be able to clarify on this as quite a number of players have concerns regarding the Twitter contest - “Guess Top 25”.

Guys it's pretty simple I think as usual only 3 of us will win the 10$ .. They just forgot to specify it but it's just like all other saturdays

44 minutes ago, nikowin88 said:

I don't know for this time but usually only 3 people are picked among all those who correctly guessed. But usually it's specified in the post. Yet I think this time make no exception

Guys it's pretty simple I think as usual only 3 of us will win the 10$ .. They just forgot to specify it but it's just like all other saturdays

Thank you for clarifying. 

I did not notice the 3 winner limit in previous posts, so at least that's clarified. 😁

I won a twitter contest but never knew because it didnt notify me on twitter, or on the site, or even here in the forum.  Moreso, the twitter post didnt even link to the forum to know who won the contest, which had no set end date listed.   Being I didnt know to check the forums, a month passed until someone told me I won and I came to check.  Unfortunately though the coupon for my prize expired.

Contacted support, they were not any help and merely told me that I somehow missed the notification.  What notification?  There wasnt one on twitter, on the site, or even an email.  But somehow I missed it?  Maybe but doubtful.    In telegram contests it tellss you when you win and makes it easy to claim, but on twitter we have to go on a goose chase to find the winners and hope we do in time?  

So "Support"  told me to take it up with Steve, but when I try to send a message I get an error of "You are only allowed to send 0 messages per day. Please try again later."   

I went around and around with support for over an hour and nothing resolved.  So now I not only didnt get rewarded for my unknown win, I have wasted almost two hours of my time seeking resolve on the matter.  At this point I cant believe that this is the way things are run and I am the one left holding the short end of the stick.

People who place in top50 of a race get rewarded for placing and then EXTRA rewards as well for posting a photo of them placing - yet I am having to go through hell for an unknown reward amount that I was one out three people to win for "best comment" on a post with hundreds of replies.   How is the blame falling on me instead of Stake just resolving a clear failure to communicate with the end user?

Ugh.