wngo123

Would you trust someone to gamble your deposit?

Featured Comment

Is there anyone on stake that you would trust them to gamble your deposit? Would you give them your deposit and let them play and win for you? Let's assume that you trust them that they won't run away with your money. Do you think that there is such person that you are convinced that he/she will turn your deposit into the profit better than you?

Actually, no, I don't let anyone play with all of my funds from a deposit of some sort, it's silly and you can never know if he's greedy and pushing the luck a little to keep a lot of your profits and may bust in advance.

I would say a resounding no to this question since I would want to play my own deposits by myself of course. It does not make much sense if I were to just make a deposit purposely just to let another person play with my funds also in the case of losses is it a debt then? Those are some important questions to be asked of course. :)

No man No , your own deposit your own money . Even if that deposit is small i wont let other people gamble with my deposit. True that for everyone no one wants to deposit and let other people gamble with it , unless its your brother/sister/mother/father in real life.If they lose it consider it as a debt lol, nah,..

Goodluck mate!

16 hours ago, wngo123 said:

Is there anyone on stake that you would trust them to gamble your deposit? Would you give them your deposit and let them play and win for you? Let's assume that you trust them that they won't run away with your money. Do you think that there is such person that you are convinced that he/she will turn your deposit into the profit better than you?

no and never, never ever trust someone you never know, coz even your friend can betray you, what more those people you dont know

ofcourse not, i can play with my balance, why do i need to give it to other when i can play and bust or win it myself, whats the sense of giving it to other, reason why i will deposit is for me to play, then why will i give to other, hahah

Of course, I will not trust anyone with my deposit for the game. But I can lend someone to finish his  game if I trust the person. I’ve been here for 2 years and I already know  to whom I can  trust. I can lend a small amount, if a person does not return, then the loss is small

1 minute ago, Viksen said:

Of course, I will not trust anyone with my deposit for the game. But I can lend someone to finish his  game if I trust the person. I’ve been here for 2 years and I already know  to whom I can  trust. I can lend a small amount, if a person does not return, then the loss is small

i agree, people u know for so long, and what will you do if he bust your money? will you ask for return? so still depend on what might happen after you let him play it.

If the person isn't my husband, no. Money isn't just simply a type of thing I would entrust to anyone that easily. Nowadays, even familial fraud is very prevailing (I experienced it myself) so if my family can betray me because of money, how much more if it would be a person whom I actually just acquaint with?

No I trust myself I think I play good and got good results .

I play last 1 year gambling and I not try to follow other people's strategy or other thing I always play my own game and I not ask about game to other users.

Even some games I don't know how to play but I not ask others I just play with small amount and slowly slowly I learn how to play

I have never trusted anyone. I'd better play alone with my deposit, even if I lose, it's my money. if we trust someone to play with the balance we have, will that person definitely win? in gambling, nobody knows the end. The percentage of defeat is greater than the percentage of wins

for this I reject outright if anyone wants to play the coins that I have in the bet, I believe in my own ability to process my own finances, in contrast to the coins that I lend to friends.
habits like this are the nature of lazy people and do not have confidence in their own abilities. only expect from other people and that's not the nature of a man

funny but fact 
before when i used to gamble huge with csgo 
people was begging me to bet for them xD but sense they had a lil bit i didnt want to 
but everytime i was bored af i would took they low $ skin like 20-30$ and tell them yo if i lose i will give you back the skin but if i win i will give you a better skin or more then 1 skin xD and liek that i made many people knifes 
i remember there was a dude ( we was in same highschool) he was like niki man how do u get so many dif cool knifes everyday i am like i just gamble ( i noramly would keep the skins for a lil bit before i cash them out :D ) and he wanted me to gamble for him once i couldnt deposit ( i was buying skins only with paysafecard ) and i was like ok lets do it 
and i made his 15$ skin into 80 bux in 5 min then cashed out from the website gave him 40 kept 40 for me and told him now i ll go in other website  in 20 min i got profit ( mroe then him ofc) and he got a bayo ( cheap one like 80-90$ at the time)  and his skin back  + awp assimov  ft 

then he ripped him self and bought small skin and i did it again for him but this time after i made some amount i gave him some again and he was gambling with me so when i was making he was making more :D 

If in real life I will let bet my money to other without worry if my fri. But in online I don't want to do like that, because I trust in my luck and I don't want others people's winning money even bet with my money. But except challenge or somthing etc. 

I wouldn't trust anyone on Stake per se, but people I've connected to through Stake. For instance, I'd trust @BLXN with my deposit without any doubt. And even if he lost it, I wouldn't be mad lol. Some people just end up becoming very close to you over time. I'd also trust @neich

Other than them, I wouldn't trust anybody with it. I mean I don't see the need to either lol. It's not like I'm a gambling addict (*cough*) who survives on the money he makes from gambling lol. Nah.