Stake Forum

Featured Comment

here on stake forum diligence and perseverance to earn free btc to play 
Every post and comment you have a reward but only meaningful, and useful post 
There's a thread about how to get reward on forum but I can't find it 
but I'll try to search it for you

Thank you so much i will try..

2 minutes ago, bodke1992 said:

As u r newbie, u need to make small deposit before start to chat and receive rains.
and
u can also start earning from forum post and forum challenges ...

Thank you so much i will try..

27 minutes ago, Jeazelle said:

here on stake forum diligence and perseverance to earn free btc to play 
Every post and comment you have a reward but only meaningful, and useful post 
There's a thread about how to get reward on forum but I can't find it 
but I'll try to search it for you

Thank you so much for your help.. 😃

Hello, if you want to know how to get a reward. You just need to follow this steps:

Step1. You must have a single account on household, having multiple will result for ban.

Step 2. You must post 50 post, all included the reply and post. (Reminder spam will only result for warning or worst ban)

Step 3. When achieving 50 post, starting 51 post will give you some rewards though not all the time because theres only a few specific topic will give you rewards.

Those 3 steps will give you rewards and if you gain some reputation the reward will be great.

As many have said before me, just remember to read, read, read the rules properly and then check the requirements to see if you are on the right track. 

Trust me, you don’t want to go through all that trouble of attempting challenges, completing them, only to find out you posted a bet with the wrong requirements... been there done that, lol. 😓

2 hours ago, BombMagneto said:

Hello, if you want to know how to get a reward. You just need to follow this steps:

Step1. You must have a single account on household, having multiple will result for ban.

Step 2. You must post 50 post, all included the reply and post. (Reminder spam will only result for warning or worst ban)

Step 3. When achieving 50 post, starting 51 post will give you some rewards though not all the time because theres only a few specific topic will give you rewards.

Those 3 steps will give you rewards and if you gain some reputation the reward will be great.

Thankiu soo much! =)

2 hours ago, nuuuitsjdragon said:

As many have said before me, just remember to read, read, read the rules properly and then check the requirements to see if you are on the right track. 

Trust me, you don’t want to go through all that trouble of attempting challenges, completing them, only to find out you posted a bet with the wrong requirements... been there done that, lol. 😓

Great thanks for the guide! 😃

1 hour ago, Xarv said:

Seems like people above me have already answered your question. 

Just make sure to read the rules to be 100% sure about it, and don't spam ❤️ 

Best of luck on your forum adventure.

Thanks dear! 😃

2 hours ago, vijaypondini said:

In order to get rewards, you first must have a post count of 100. Afterwards you will be rewarded for each meaningful post you put on stake forum.

Thanks for the guide! 😃

7 hours ago, AunIyahLaikha said:

How to get reward from the website for new member?

Hi there! You can find everything about it here in the topic below, however, there has been a certain increase in number of posts before you start earning. This is due to the recent abuse of the PPP. 

Hope this helps, although, I find it intriguing that before you made this topic you've just skipped the topic above and all other pinned topics that explain everything about the forum and pay per post. ;) I will also move it to the proper section.