Stake Forum
St0rmshad0w

Something's been bothering me about payouts on keno

Featured Comment

Well.... Not just keno. I noticed posts of people's bet with 6 greens having way higher than my payout, even if the risk settings are at high. If I hit 6 greens my payout is 13x. But i noticed others having way higher payouts on hitting 6 greens. 

What the hell does it mean? 

I'm guessing the higher your vip level, the higher your payouts. Is that correct or is it just my guess? 

it changes tier depending on how many numbers you have chosen. im guessing you are using 10 numbers if you get 13x for getting 6 green numbers.. if you change to 7-8-9 numbers.. the payout is higher for hitting 6 numbers. good luck

24 minutes ago, St0rmshad0w said:

Well.... Not just keno. I noticed posts of people's bet with 6 greens having way higher than my payout, even if the risk settings are at high. If I hit 6 greens my payout is 13x. But i noticed others having way higher payouts on hitting 6 greens. 

What the hell does it mean? 

I'm guessing the higher your vip level, the higher your payouts. Is that correct or is it just my guess? 

Seeing how baffled you are by the different payout(s)... I find it quite perplexing that you have not tried deselecting tiles before as the board for 9 tiles vs. 10 tiles Keno looks about the same. 

The even stranger part of it all is that in times of uncertainty - the brain always defaults to conclusions like, “VIPs having higher pay-outs”.

It’s just an observation though, it’s normal to think like that, we are human after all. ☺️

They selected 10 numbers like me... 

3 hours ago, nuuuitsjdragon said:

Seeing how baffled you are by the different payout(s)... I find it quite perplexing that you have not tried deselecting tiles before as the board for 9 tiles vs. 10 tiles Keno looks about the same. 

The even stranger part of it all is that in times of uncertainty - the brain always defaults to conclusions like, “VIPs having higher pay-outs”.

It’s just an observation though, it’s normal to think like that, we are human after all. ☺️

1 hour ago, St0rmshad0w said:

They selected 10 numbers like me... 

Well what's your difficulty set at. There are four settings you can choose, low medium, high and original. By default the game starts with a medium setting. Each setting has a different structured payout. The higher the setting the harder it is to win but the payouts are larger. 

I think if you play keno and get 13x with 6 green thin you must select 10 tiles and you see others hit 6 and get big payout they just select 6,7 tiles that's why yours and others payout defrenc .

2 day before I select 6 tiles and I hit 5 green and I get 350x payout

mate you can play 
classic 
medium 
low and high mode
and you can play with 1-10 numbers 
not only with 10 xD 
thats why they have dif payout 
xD 10 numbers is 13x on high mode you playing medium i guess thats why urs is lower