Jump to content
Stake Forum
Xarv

Rock Bottom

Featured Comment

Hello ladies & gents of Stake.

I wanted to share my experience with you guys. 

Couple weeks ago, I had 0.02 BTC in total (balance and vault) and challenged myself to turn 100K satoshi into 0.5 BTC by gaining 25/50% a day. 

The first week went brilliantly, I was up 0.032 from 100K, went from Bronze to Silver VIP and was feeling invincible, plus had quite a nice sum of BTC through rakeback and Mega Race Coupons. 

Sadly my happy days had to come to and end, during this weekend I went from 0.032+ to 0.024- but still had around 0.02 BTC left, so I was feeling a little down but still had hope to recover slowly, but it did not go as I expected and ended up busting that too. 

Now I'm left with 200k total and honestly don't really feel like continuing anymore. My dreams has shattered haha.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

sad to hear that mate, what game did you play?
If I have like that balance 0.02 better I play it on Plinko taking the high risk 
it's have a possible to hit the biggest multiplier cause you have huge Bankroll

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Jeazelle said:

sad to hear that mate, what game did you play?
If I have like that balance 0.02 better I play it on Plinko taking the high risk 
it's have a possible to hit the biggest multiplier cause you have huge Bankroll

It was on dice :(

I played a bit of plinko and keno with remaining 200k and won a little but I don't have much experience with it so don't feel comfortable taking huge risk on it. I managed to hit x8 just once on low risk out of like 2000 rolls so yeah...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It's really hard to have a 500x return.  Chances of doing so should be lower than 0.2%... Maybe you have taken too much risk in the end, just wanting that 0.2% happening too badly.

Congrats on the silver though! That might bring you more in the future

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello there friend Xarv , 

Me too i hit rock bottoom last August we have the same bank roll but mine was on Eth , i couldnt sleep for days. It was really hard to recover.But i accepted the lose , day per day i try to recover at least 0.5-1% of it , so far now i recovered 25% of it , i changed my mindset not to chase after it anymore and play at my own pace. Been feeling good now and my lose dont affect me much anymore , there are regrets but i believe we can reach our dreams soon~

Goodluck man and hope you can recover~

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, j240 said:

Hello there friend Xarv , 

Me too i hit rock bottoom last August we have the same bank roll but mine was on Eth , i couldnt sleep for days. It was really hard to recover.But i accepted the lose , day per day i try to recover at least 0.5-1% of it , so far now i recovered 25% of it , i changed my mindset not to chase after it anymore and play at my own pace. Been feeling good now and my lose dont affect me much anymore , there are regrets but i believe we can reach our dreams soon~

Goodluck man and hope you can recover~

So it's actually possible to 'recover' slowly? 

Congrats! as 0.5 - 1 % is quite an attainable target, now you just need time and many sessions before you can recover that amount, good luck! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, nuuuitsjdragon said:

So it's actually possible to 'recover' slowly? 

Congrats! as 0.5 - 1 % is quite an attainable target, now you just need time and many sessions before you can recover that amount, good luck! 

Yes bro dragon, it is very possibly to recover slowly but its painstakingly slow because i have to be very very careful not to lose my self, so far so good i just follow my goal , save every coin have and not recklessly bet them.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think playing gambling so many times you play out of control and play very risky that's why mostly people's lose money on gambling.

I think if anyone play in control and whitin limit then he get always good results not lose your hope start again and try to always play i think you complete your target

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 09.10.2019 at 08:58, Xarv said:

Привет дамы и господа из кола.

Я хотел поделиться своим опытом с вами, ребята. 

Пару недель назад у меня было всего 0,02 BTC (баланс и хранилище), и я решил превратить 100K сатоши в 0,5 BTC, получая 25/50% в день. 

Первая неделя прошла блестяще, я поднялся на 0,032 с 100K, перешел из Bronze в Silver VIP и чувствовал себя непобедимым, а также получил неплохую сумму BTC через рейкбек и Mega Race Coupons. 

К сожалению, мои счастливые дни должны были закончиться, в течение этих выходных я поднялся с 0,032+ до 0,024 - но все еще оставалось около 0,02 BTC, так что я чувствовал себя немного подавленным, но все еще имел надежду выздороветь медленно, но он не пошел как я и ожидал и в конечном итоге разорился тоже. 

Теперь у меня осталось всего 200 тыс. И, честно говоря, я больше не хочу продолжать. Мои мечты разбились, ха-ха.

Yeah, a very sad story. When I read such a message, I do not want to enter the casino. I just want to write a message. What to do, this is a casino !!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
46 minutes ago, Vusal said:

Yeah, a very sad story. When I read such a message, I do not want to enter the casino. I just want to write a message. What to do, this is a casino !!!

Sorry, my aim wasn't to scare you away from the casino but just to share my story and perhaps prevent people from being too greedy and repeating the same error as I did.

By the way, how come my quote is in Russian ? lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Unfortunately that's what happening sometimes, but we can't just give up, once we reach high balance one time , it means we can do it next time as well :) we just don't know when that will happen, but it will happen.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×