Stake Forum
Mahdirakib87

Do you gamble during travel & vacation?

Featured Comment

We visit one place to another place very often. And when we get free time/vacation we visit some good places in our country even at other country. But do you gamble while you make visit from one place to another & having vacation at interesting places? Or do you enjoy the vacation without gambling that time?

He he one time htis summer , i was with my firends on a country  facility with pool , we enjoyed the sun ,and i kinda said to my eslf ets do some tgamblng on stake, believe it or not i have a 1000x  plinko while i was in the pool holidng the phone!! if i could gamble  a lot ( being rich) i would  gamble everywhere, i even post on this forum everwhere! i love stake stake is love.

Nope, I only play at Home on my desktop, when I'm travelling I rather focus on that journey and also I hate playing on my smartphone. 

With that said, I am thinking about getting a cheap laptop that I will be using exclusively just for Stake, many times while I was visiting family I had spare time to kill and went on my phone (going against my own rules) and end up busting my coins. 

Yeah, sure, I mean why wouldn't I? Stake is a kinda important thing to me in my life and it affects my life in a good way, what doesn't kill you, makes you stronger, isn't it? :).

I like to do it but when I'm on the go or when I'm resting, because playing online gambling doesn't recognize vacation time as long as the internet signal is still available lol, and there is still a sadlo in my account so I'm playing gambling even when I'm on vacation with my family.

I play every place I travel or vacation when I have balance and free time I play online gambling I enjoy this more when I travel .

And mostly I play during job and my job so much travel changing place every time 

Every time I vacation I never think of gambling in that place. whether it's gambling in real life or online. because for me during the holidays the most important thing is to make us as comfortable as possible in the country / city we are visiting

I went on holiday to the Philippines and I took a vacation there for about a week, and I continued to play even though I was on vacation, but I only played for a while, because I spent more time on vacation than at stake

I never gambled when I visited other places or even out of the country, because I brought my children and other families. I need to protect this from the view of my children. because gambling can damage their morals and minds if at a young age already familiar with gambling. and I would feel guilty if some of my children had gambled while they were still in school. as if they knew gambling from me as their father.

No. I would rather not. As for me, I will take travel and/or a vacation for a reason and definitely it does not include gambling. It might just ruin my mood when I lose or get hooked on arguing with someone on chat. I;m there to relax, not to stress myself more. :D

sometimes i do gambling if im on hotel and before sleep ,just checking few email and then open this site playing few minutes and go to sleep prepare for next day trip again. so still focus on travelling or holidays

On 10/9/2019 at 2:12 PM, Mahdirakib87 said:

We visit one place to another place very often. And when we get free time/vacation we visit some good places in our country even at other country. But do you gamble while you make visit from one place to another & having vacation at interesting places? Or do you enjoy the vacation without gambling that time?

I didn't play during vacton or vasit other place . Because I like to play with only PC .But I really want to play with other people in real life together, It will be fun i think.

On 10/9/2019 at 11:20 PM, Meatris said:

No, I don’t play. I'm afraid to lose everything in a foreign country.

Lol it's funny reason. Why you will play with all your coin and lose it. Losing at own country is good.. Maybe if you loss all your money you can take some form known people but at foreign country you are helpless.

bruh i gamble/ gambled everywhere 
while i was in highschool i gambled in classes now i gamble in the uni 
vacations car everywhere
even when i am in other country i pay for 4g so i can gamble 
like last time payed 120 got internet just so i can log in and play XD LOL
i would play while sleeping if i could thats a thing i still havnt done ( i think) 
i sleep walk so i dunno 
funny shi i smoke while i sleep xD sometimes i find cigarettes in my bed lol 
sometimes i woke up where i didnt fell a sleep lol 
done crazy shit while sleeping maybe in the future i ll gamble as well :D:D who know haha

I want to play everytime and everywhere even im on vacation, just taking few rolls but still cant hold that way. During bonding time i ut away my devices frome me, my wife doesnt like that, and her eyes will keep rolling and warn me that she will throw my phone, i know because it happened in the past. On our next vacation i will off my phone, for a while :) family bonding is more important i know :)

9 hours ago, johnpogi said:

I want to play everytime and everywhere even im on vacation, just taking few rolls but still cant hold that way. During bonding time i ut away my devices frome me, my wife doesnt like that, and her eyes will keep rolling and warn me that she will throw my phone, i know because it happened in the past. On our next vacation i will off my phone, for a while :) family bonding is more important i know :)

yeah ... you made the right decision ..
avoid gambling when the family needs you, and especially when on vacation .. while on vacation your whole family really needs your presence as a father and as a husband. concentrate your mind completely on them, show the best and real affection to your children and wife to the fullest, so that they feel that they do not have any shortcomings in terms of the kinship they have. vacation only takes a few days, while you have 11 months to gamble.