Stake Forum
wngo123

Do you play with other currencies to get bitcoin?

Featured Comment

Do you play with other currencies just to reach minimum withdraw limit so you can exchange them to bitcoin? I recently do that with xrp. I reach 56 xrp and then exchange them to bitcoin which gives around 160k satoshi. I think it's easier to reach 50 xrp playing xrp than 160k playing satoshi. But above that amount I prefer to play with bitcoin. What other currencies do you recommend to play with if someone wants to exchange them get bitcoin?

I mostly play with dogecoin on stake even when I deposit Btc then I use exchange for Btc to dogecoin I like play with this coin because I easily set my goal and I feel good with this coin .

But when I win some big amount then I exchange dogecoin to Btc because I sell btc and get cash 

I do not often give priority to just one coin because I will play with what is in my balance if there is only a doge then I will play with the doge and for the problem of withdrawal I prefer to use doge because of a small fee and fast process.

It is much easier to convert the coin, play it and withdraw through DOGE if  you want a fast and safe profit, away from your greedy hands. Playing with BTC is very heavy. XRP is considerable as well but it is way less manageable than the dogs plus the withdrawal limit is too high. I mean, 500 DOGEs to run? Do the withdraw button every roll if  you can win that much every second and you will surely (if not most likely) end up a winner!

I've done it before, I made 300 xrp, and I exchanged 100 xrp to 180k sats. If I'm not mistaken, I forgot, but I destroyed my game. i think it's easier to play with xrp than to play with btc

I never did that but yeah playing on btc sometimes gives different feel especially on low bankroll and high payouts which is quite easy with XRP or doge i guess but yeah that comes with a cost of exchange price. one thing you can do is wd those 56 XRP and sell on an exchange :D it will give some more in terms of coins i guess (BUT btc wd fees on exchanges are often high) or you can use some wallet with low exchange fees :D 

I've done that a couple times but being a cheap "save as much as possible" kind of guy I have stopped doing so simply for the exchange rate.

By the way, you know that you can use Dinabot to exchange your coins on Stake? The minimum amount is the tip amount of it's currency!

I play with other coins only. 
In rare case i play with bitcoins when i make deposit. (deposit is too rare for me)
maximum time i play with ether and dogecoins.
and 

while withdrawal i make exchange them to bitcoin for sell them.

I always play with whatever coin I don't have enough of to withdraw.  It seems like no coin is really better than another for playing, though I do feel less bad about losing doge than losing anything else.  I guess I try and hang on to BTC the most, just because it seems like it's the "king" and "hurts" to lose it the most.  But have gotten better overall in playing with different coins.

Hello to all,

I used that sometime when my balance to other coins is insufficient to withdraw, xrp to btc is a good idea though if you cash out btc will cost much than xrp, if you want to wager use btc, if you want to cash out convert the coins to  xrp, much faster withdrawal and less transaction fees. But sometimes on our local wallet is the problem, delays of transaction may occur. 

On 10/9/2019 at 9:05 PM, wngo123 said:

Do you play with other currencies just to reach minimum withdraw limit so you can exchange them to bitcoin? I recently do that with xrp. I reach 56 xrp and then exchange them to bitcoin which gives around 160k satoshi. I think it's easier to reach 50 xrp playing xrp than 160k playing satoshi. But above that amount I prefer to play with bitcoin. What other currencies do you recommend to play with if someone wants to exchange them get bitcoin?

It's a good strategy because Bitcoin value is too high to play it without fear of losing. Hence to convert and play it with coins which have lower value gives less tension and hence will prove to be beneficial and when you reach a threshold, convert it back into btc!