Ornietv

Do you ever all in?

Featured Comment

Hey i wonder, after you have some bad rolls, have you tried to do a decent amount of ALL IN ? how did it go, did u win big ? did you recover? or you lost everything and went to chat and typed : BUSTED?

once i alled in plinko about 250k LTCtoshi and hit x620 :)

I rarely do all in, I always play slowly, always playing with small bets even though I have a big balance. I've had 5 reds in a row in the dice game on the 1.1x multiplier, and after that I did all in and I got the 6th red

Almost everyday, even i have disabled max button but 2x 2x will eventually lead to my base bet being my bankroll which is equivalent to all in i guess. after series of looses i do it sometimes we get good results some times days aren't that good

Many times. when I feel frustated, my balance wont up a after few hours playing. Sometime I did good when allin but mostly I busted all my balance.

I'd like to allin on plinko, because there is 0.2x cashback when I got red😅.

I only all-in after a huge loss streak in hopes of turning the situation around, sadly 99% of time I will bust my last chance, although there has been times that I would manage to recover x10 of the loss by all-in'ing 2 or 3 times in a row but this only happend to me a handful of times throughout my Stake career.

9 hours ago, Ornietv said:

Hey i wonder, after you have some bad rolls, have you tried to do a decent amount of ALL IN ? how did it go, did u win big ? did you recover? or you lost everything and went to chat and typed : BUSTED?

I ever all in not because of a bad roll but accidentally pressed the max button, at that time I wanted to increase the amount of my bet twice but because I played using a smartphone I accidentally pressed the max button and my BB became 30k sath luckily it hit 4X at Plinko so I have nothing to lose

when i play pin 11 high. at that time I suffered a huge loss and my balance was only 250 dollars. lucky enough from 1 roll that I can get 120x. I can never forget this moment because at that time I was pretty sure I would end up busting

All in is easy  if I have small bank roll, i always do that when im trying my luck, sometimes i win but many tmes i loss, and after those rolls i realize its gambling and i enjoyed it. Next time i will all in again if i have opportunity to do it again. Best of luck to you guys

thanks/

When I lose 2 rolls I use next bet big amount for recovery and mostly I recover and so many times after 1,2 bet lose I make max bet because I like to play riski game and I want increase very fast or lose very fast.

And after lose I don't say on chat I bust all because I not like to tell others I lose my balance if anybody ask me then I say I lose

I have never made a bet using all my coins (all in) even though my emotional level has peaked, I can still control it until now.
I prefer to relax and not rush into betting. I am still in a losing position and that can be seen from the number of my statistics which are still minus, even so, I am still trying to recover it

i always do all in when ever i lose half of my balance, i mostly yolod the rest, but mostly it never worked and i ended up on bust, i think its emotional thing what we do, i dont think its a right way to gamble, always go slow and be patience.

Usually I do max bet with the less respective currency that has low value but still it doesn't end up well and i always end up busting. Actually I don't recall situation when max bet got me any decent profit

On 10/9/2019 at 5:39 PM, Ornietv said:

I use a lot allin when I have low bank, it may seem risky but for those who are going up the bank of rains or small tips are a good option and do not bring so much risk.

hey buddy :D

firstly nice a question !

I do it all the time! I do all in when I lose half my money.

sometimes i win but sometimes lose thats a luck !

always when doing allin when the balance is almost gone maybe that's what I often do and mostly I lose, like yesterday the day after yesterday I did allin 0.6 ltc and ended up losing in a limbo game that was really painful because too greedy in playing made me lose.