St0rmshad0w

Comparison between wallets and fees

Featured Comment

You can't compare coinomi with luno and coinbase. Luno and coinbase is an exchanger, they are just 3rd party. There is a mistaken if you think you have wallet on 3rd party like coinbase or luno, all you have is just deposit address, not your own wallet. 

And ofcourse 3rd party has standard fee, just like stake for example. Doesnt matter average fees on the network they will charge you with their standard not network average standard.

I prefer to use Coinomi wallet too. Compared to the fees of Coins.ph (local wallet here in Philippines) the fees are more cheap when I use it. Also, Coinsph are strict when it comes to receiving funds from gambling sites. I have Coinbase account but I don't use it though.

Usually, all wallets have their own withdrawal fees. The highest commission is taken from bitcoin. The rest of the cryptocurrencies are different commissions. But a little less commission is obtained upon withdrawal. Bitcoin must be exchanged for another crypto, at the conclusion.

Edited by Vusal

I'm using a lot of different wallets, exchanges, sites... As for different purposes ^^

Crypto, which I want to keep for longer time, I'm holding part in Binance, part in desktop wallets. For btc, I used Exodus before, but it's shit... Will move to Electrum probably :)

Btc, which I plan to use soon (but not sell), I keep in .... (don't laugh, please!) ... Freebitco xD Fast withdrawals, small min amount, tiny fees, and while you don't need it - it even earns some small interest on top :D

Crypto, which I plan to spend in real life, sending to Wirex wallet. Cool thing! You can exchange it to fiat and spend with Visa card in seconds, and + get cash back from every purchase.

And on top of that, I have account in BlockFi, where regularly sending some small part of earnings, to save it (for bad times...) and earn interests. 

Omg, I'm crazy O.o

13 minutes ago, lupandina said:

I'm using a lot of different wallets, exchanges, sites... As for different purposes ^^

Crypto, which I want to keep for longer time, I'm holding part in Binance, part in desktop wallets. For btc, I used Exodus before, but it's shit... Will move to Electrum probably :)

Btc, which I plan to use soon (but not sell), I keep in .... (don't laugh, please!) ... Freebitco xD Fast withdrawals, small min amount, tiny fees, and while you don't need it - it even earns some small interest on top :D

Crypto, which I plan to spend in real life, sending to Wirex wallet. Cool thing! You can exchange it to fiat and spend with Visa card in seconds, and + get cash back from every purchase.

And on top of that, I have account in BlockFi, where regularly sending some small part of earnings, to save it (for bad times...) and earn interests. 

Omg, I'm crazy O.o

I've heard about Wirex and got into it but they don't seem to send out the cards to my country yet, also the fees are stupidly high in my opinion. 

I would like to know more about BlockFi though, been looking for a saving account/wallet that gives you interest for freezing your assets.

3 minutes ago, Xarv said:

I've heard about Wirex and got into it but they don't seem to send out the cards to my country yet, also the fees are stupidly high in my opinion. 

I would like to know more about BlockFi though, been looking for a saving account/wallet that gives you interest for freezing your assets.

Wirex crypto sending fees are high. That's why I'm using it only for crypto spending :) ATM withdrawals have some fees too, but I don't use it usually. Card account fee is 1 eur monthly, online and in-store purchases are free, and + receiving from 0.5% spent amount in btc as cash back. It's pretty cool for me, as I have not that much choices for crypto cards here in Lithuania :)

I'm pretty new in BlockFi... Atm I receive 6.2% annual compound interest on btc. Link

It is best to use the official Bitcoin Core wallet. But for this you need to provide your system with a reliable hard drive with a considerable size, because the size of the blockchain is increasing day by day.

18 hours ago, lupandina said:

Wirex crypto sending fees are high. That's why I'm using it only for crypto spending :) ATM withdrawals have some fees too, but I don't use it usually. Card account fee is 1 eur monthly, online and in-store purchases are free, and + receiving from 0.5% spent amount in btc as cash back. It's pretty cool for me, as I have not that much choices for crypto cards here in Lithuania :)

I'm pretty new in BlockFi... Atm I receive 6.2% annual compound interest on btc. Link

Thanks for explaining it to me :) I will have to give BlockFi a look, and I might give Wirex a go once I've made something significant on Stake haha.