Stake Forum
Snike

When will regular online services start accepting bitcoin?

Featured Comment

When will (for example) Amazon and Netflix and all these big online services start accepting Bitcoin as payment? And why wouldnt they start accepting now?

It is evident Jeff Bezos has big plans for his top company, but cryptocurrency isn’t part of it

I would say it's quite the opposite. Amazon bought some crypto-related domain names few weeks ago.

https://www.cnbc.com/2017/11/01/amazon-buys-crypto-domains-bitcoin-ethereum.html

My guess is that they will add some crypto currencies as possible paiement but coupled with their own token or coin.

8 hours ago, Han2x said:

I think soon they will accept Bitcoin. But @Kargai has the point on the possibility of making their token or coins. 

We really don't know the future. What crypto and how will change everything. 

The only thing I know is that if they announce a token  or a coin, i'll send them a mail in the next few minutes :

giphy.gif

11 hours ago, Kargai said:

I would say it's quite the opposite. Amazon bought some crypto-related domain names few weeks ago.

https://www.cnbc.com/2017/11/01/amazon-buys-crypto-domains-bitcoin-ethereum.html

My guess is that they will add some crypto currencies as possible paiement but coupled with their own token or coin.

So like a own currency just for amazon? :o

1 minute ago, akki785 said:

The world is changing very rapidly. And when it's about accepting Bitcoin as payment, some major companies already started to accept Bitcoin. That time is not too far when every big company will have a payment option named BITCOIN..

My question was when they will and kind of for what reasons

1 hour ago, barbaris said:

I think gradually everyone will switch to the reception of bitcoins.

But lots of people are saying btc is a buble so why would anyone accept it as a currency?