Stake Forum
Thepug

Do you react to posts on the Forum?

Featured Comment

As you are all aware on the Stake forum, you can react to people’s posts and comments, as shown by the example below. The more reactions that you get, the higher your community reputation.

Whenever I see a comment that deserves a reaction like this or I find the points valid, I always try me best to react to them.

Recently, I have been making posts on the Forum and I have been looking through posts and hardly anyone uses these reactions. Some examples can include @nuuuitsjdragon , @SLFJ and @wngo123, including many others.

I just think that as a community, we should be supporting each other through things like this and if you respond to someone/quote something that they said, you could at least take a second to use one of these reactions and support their account. ❤️ 

45631287-DAC2-4B1F-BCF9-1145641F8D4D.thumb.jpeg.bca2b093a195b3b9f793217dc8107691.jpeg

Ofcours when I see some good post I give my reaction because I think when anyone give us a good topic or good information then we must react these posts.

When we post some good thing others react on our post we feel happy

It really is something that makes me very happy when someone reacts to my comments, always gives me the feeling that I am doing something that other people are enjoying, and it gives me more courage to continue creating content for the forum. I always like a post and I see how the person dedicated himself to it I like to react too.

Yes, I always react to people posts/ Comments that help to our community or give some Idea
Also I give react to people who make some fun here on forum.
by the way what is "Lame" React means?  

Edited by Jeazelle

It is difficult to obtain reaction from others, well some are reacting if they know your account on stake. Popularity sometimes is the criteria to have reaction, i will give reactions to posts, i hope they will notice me on some of my post that are relevant and not relevant replies on the posts :) just kidding I want my replies are relevant as much as possible. Im not here to farm satoshi, im here to read and learn more about stake, but if you reacted on this post, thanks a lot :)

I think people should use the reaction always when they agree with what the OP says. It's better than to post "I agree with what you say because....blablabla....". And there you go, just reacted to your post, because I agree with it lmao.

sometimes I do not care about a react in a topic but if I am remembering then I will react to people who have made good discussions in this forum. but if there is a giveaway I always don't forget to give react lol

23 hours ago, Thepug said:

As you are all aware on the Stake forum, you can react to people’s posts and comments, as shown by the example below. The more reactions that you get, the higher your community reputation.

Whenever I see a comment that deserves a reaction like this or I find the points valid, I always try me best to react to them.

Recently, I have been making posts on the Forum and I have been looking through posts and hardly anyone uses these reactions. Some examples can include @nuuuitsjdragon , @SLFJ and @wngo123, including many others.

I just think that as a community, we should be supporting each other through things like this and if you respond to someone/quote something that they said, you could at least take a second to use one of these reactions and support their account. ❤️ 

45631287-DAC2-4B1F-BCF9-1145641F8D4D.thumb.jpeg.bca2b093a195b3b9f793217dc8107691.jpeg

It's a little difficult to 'react' through a button as my usual practise is rather, to react in the way I quote and reply those posts.

Then again, if we just rely on a one-word interpretation for the gist of the post... that's a pretty lazy way, lol.

Anyway, thanks for your reminder! 

I will try to react more often through the buttons since it helps people understand. 👽

For a long time I didn't even know such reaction exist here, but I noticed that finally some time ago, but then forgot to click reactions to the posts. For sure I will try to do it from this time on, thank you for reminding me :)