htetaungxx

When should I stop over hunting in plinko?

Featured Comment

Hello guys,
Usually I didn't stop till hit or busted  when I'm play plinko. But some time when we are unlucky plinko make us bust for sure without hit higiest multiplier. I was hunt 620x last 2day around 7000 rolls and busted without hit 620x, And I was rehunt 620x yesterday around 7000 rolls again and busted again without hit 620x. So, I want to know is when should I stop if hard to hit higiest multiplier in 15rows ? And how many did you rolls for hunting 620x plinko guys, let me hear please.

I think it's better to stop and start from scratch by changing the seed because in this game seed is very important to get max payout. on a 620x payout I get it with 1000-1500roll if I don't get it I'll repeat it

10 minutes ago, PeopleHurt said:

hello,

i waiting to hit 1000x in plinko with 30k roll and i cant hit it, and i change my rows to 620x and cant hit it again.. so sad

i'm also been hunt 1000x in 16rows for over 7hours non stop, 130x hit 14 times and no hit 1000x till busted. We need only luck for play plinko. It's depend on luck too much I think.

35 minutes ago, htetaungxx said:

i'm also been hunt 1000x in 16rows for over 7hours non stop, 130x hit 14 times and no hit 1000x till busted. We need only luck for play plinko. It's depend on luck too much I think.

same, i witing to 14 hours to hit it and finally i got insufficient balance :"""""""

On 10/11/2019 at 2:41 AM, htetaungxx said:

Hello guys,
Usually I didn't stop till hit or busted  when I'm play plinko. But some time when we are unlucky plinko make us bust for sure without hit higiest multiplier. I was hunt 620x last 2day around 7000 rolls and busted without hit 620x, And I was rehunt 620x yesterday around 7000 rolls again and busted again without hit 620x. So, I want to know is when should I stop if hard to hit higiest multiplier in 15rows ? And how many did you rolls for hunting 620x plinko guys, let me hear please.

I think the suggestion of changing seed if you don't hit it after a specified number of rolls is a good option to take if you have to play Plinko.

Alternatively, just don't play Plinko for now and switch your attention to another game.

Sadly, luck (and having a stacked balance) are kinda your only weapons against the Plink.

I think when you see you hit a big multiplayer then you need to stop game because I think after every big hit game going to so long small and reds and mostly who try other big hit lose all his balanc on this game.

In my opinion when you see you get a good profit and hit a big multiplayer you stop your game take a break or play some other game

stop hunting on row 15 when you press 620x. but if you still haven't pressed 620x in 5000 reels, then I suggest you change the seed or you switch to another game. why I say that ... because in my opinion your seed doesn't match the plinko game that day. and look for other games that can give you high payouts. and play in the game. do not force yourself on the plinko game if your luck isn't with the plinko game that day. stop wasting your money and think realistically.
Good luck

when ever you feel that plinko isnt giving you even 2x or 4x easily and too many 0.2x hits, then change your seed, after 100 or 200 drops, if still no result then change your seed again, if things remain same, then just stop hunting or playing plinko, it means its not your day at plinko and its better to stop.

Hello,

Formerly I was a very big and big plinko players and result I lost a lot of money the plinkoo is very hard, since what I do to hunt a big multiplier I run for example for u x420, I put in auto bet 200 maximum ball and I re invested each time and if I lose everything I go away it avoids me to lose too much and amger me.

Good luck my friends