Stake Forum
Jeazelle

Slots Bets Example

Featured Comment

Hello, Again Stake Forum Community
Now, I see some players who already access the beta version of slots and I see they make some good profit
Damn, I can't wait it. I want to try the scatters that how much is the highest payout that I can get.
Did you already access the beta version of slots?

slots.jpg

slots example.jpg

Edited by Jeazelle

Wow, really cool, it was a beautiful bet, I wish I had this beta access to test, but I think it will be released soon and I think I will like this game, even though it is not a big fan of slots, let's wait for the official release.

That's some decent amount of payout! I had no idea they released beta access already, who has access to them ? Would of thought every VIP player would receive access to it :/

Also, anyone mind explaining me how does Slots work ? I'm used to the old fashioned one where you just need to get 3 of a kind in a straight row but obviously that's no the case here with 5 sections and they don't seem to be aligned. Would love to know!

wow anyone has played slot games, is that from a stake player or admin who is testing a slot game? because of the gold or platinum members also no one has played the slot game so maybe it was a trial from the admin stake before we could play it.

I think dev and stake team checking slot game results when they satisfy with this game then they release publicly .

I think next week stake owner release slot officially and I think I starting days slot give good results and some users make good profit with slot

There has been so much anticipation these few weeks as Slots is just only kept being teased around as it is supposedly not yet perfect. :P This does create quite the urgency amongst the Stakes as everyone wanna play it immediately. :D

Yes I can't wait to have access to slots as well but I still worry if the game will be good or not. A few wins doesn't say a lot about the game, could be just luck. We will all see when slots are going to be finally released to the public.

It seems like this slot game still needs a lot of improvement and development, I hope the gamblers at stake can be patient until the process of completing these slot games is really stable and can be accounted for.
Hopefully the doubts and anxious feelings of a gambler are answered when this slot game starts at stake.