Stake Forum
Jeazelle

Friend's Online Identification

Featured Comment

Hello Again Stake Forum Community
This experience only happen to me or you experience this too?
Everyday I always see my friend list to know that they are online but I can't verify it now.
Before we can see the Green circle that notice they are online and red for offline
Just a bug or Something someone can tell me what happen?

fsfs.jpg

I think all of them are offline. Or they are hiding their online status maybe to stop others from knowing they are online lmao. My friend list isn't as long as yours, I just got tired of the constant begging, and even tired of my own begging to them xD

5 hours ago, Jeazelle said:

Hello Again Stake Forum Community
This experience only happen to me or you experience this too?
Everyday I always see my friend list to know that they are online but I can't verify it now.
Before we can see the Green circle that notice they are online and red for offline
Just a bug or Something someone can tell me what happen?

fsfs.jpg

I noticed this was happening here, but I always thought they were offline so I realized after a while this was removed, I don't understand why because it was very useful to know who is online.

4 hours ago, Mahdirakib87 said:

Don't know what happened there actually. Maybe none of them active now or they hide their online presence. In my phone I can't see any symbol lol. I use chrome browser. Stake page never load properly in my phone but I don't face any problem in game. VxBwwnT.png

But Dinabot is always active 24/7 and didn't hide their online presence. because that is an exchanger 

I don't think this really matter at all, unless you are treating the site as a social platform. This may prove useful for those who already have friends here but anything else other than that, it is OK not to put it there anymore. Plus, it has deficiencies before such as the function showing "green" but does not really represent the status because the account is in DiceBot and can't be contacted after all.

It seems like they either removed it or it is a bug, there used to be a green button for friends online and a red button for friends that were offline. It was quite useful, if they removed it, I don't really see the reason.

I don't believe this is a bug. I noticed this a little while ago too, and it seems that this is happening to everyone. I believe that this is a new update and theme that stake is trying out to see if it works for the best or for the worst. Maybe this is to erradicate constant begging, at least thats waht I feel it is for.

Hope you have a great day :D