Jump to content
Jeazelle

Friend's Online Identification

Featured Comment

Hello Again Stake Forum Community
This experience only happen to me or you experience this too?
Everyday I always see my friend list to know that they are online but I can't verify it now.
Before we can see the Green circle that notice they are online and red for offline
Just a bug or Something someone can tell me what happen?

fsfs.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Don't know what happened there actually. Maybe none of them active now or they hide their online presence. In my phone I can't see any symbol lol. I use chrome browser. Stake page never load properly in my phone but I don't face any problem in game. VxBwwnT.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Jeazelle said:

Hello Again Stake Forum Community
This experience only happen to me or you experience this too?
Everyday I always see my friend list to know that they are online but I can't verify it now.
Before we can see the Green circle that notice they are online and red for offline
Just a bug or Something someone can tell me what happen?

fsfs.jpg

I noticed this was happening here, but I always thought they were offline so I realized after a while this was removed, I don't understand why because it was very useful to know who is online.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Mahdirakib87 said:

Don't know what happened there actually. Maybe none of them active now or they hide their online presence. In my phone I can't see any symbol lol. I use chrome browser. Stake page never load properly in my phone but I don't face any problem in game. VxBwwnT.png

But Dinabot is always active 24/7 and didn't hide their online presence. because that is an exchanger 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

There should e pop up window (which we could turn off) that would let us know when our friend is online an when going offline. I miss some people just because I didn't check on the list to see that are actually online

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I thought it was just me and that it was a bug! I'm sure it's just a bug tho, I don't see any purpose of hiding online/offline especially for your friends, I'm certain that the dev team will fix this as soon as they see it!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't think this really matter at all, unless you are treating the site as a social platform. This may prove useful for those who already have friends here but anything else other than that, it is OK not to put it there anymore. Plus, it has deficiencies before such as the function showing "green" but does not really represent the status because the account is in DiceBot and can't be contacted after all.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It seems like they either removed it or it is a bug, there used to be a green button for friends online and a red button for friends that were offline. It was quite useful, if they removed it, I don't really see the reason.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't believe this is a bug. I noticed this a little while ago too, and it seems that this is happening to everyone. I believe that this is a new update and theme that stake is trying out to see if it works for the best or for the worst. Maybe this is to erradicate constant begging, at least thats waht I feel it is for.

Hope you have a great day :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

yes the same issue is with me, i thought about to ask from support about this issue, then i thought maybe it will be fine after few time, but its still here and really annoying because we cant see now who is online and who not, but i can just assume that the people on top are online, but cant assume how many :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

indeed I also saw in my friend list that no one of my friends is currently online, all of them are in offline status, even though I see some of them are betting and are online. but there is no marker that they are online. there should be a pop up window that can manage the presence of friends who are online or offline. because I think this is important

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yeah I noticed that and asked someone about it. He said that it was removed because it was not working properly anyway. Like how you can see the green thing as a sign that a friend is active well in fact that person is offline. They must have decided to remove it for good instead of trying to fix the bugs and such about it. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yeah, they completely removed it shamelessly and not we can't check it the person whether is online of offline which is pretty bad for some users as they'd like to see such information.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, SLFJ said:

Yeah, they completely removed it shamelessly and not we can't check it the person whether is online of offline which is pretty bad for some users as they'd like to see such information.

That's right ... I also can't check my friends on my friends list whether they're online or not. sometimes even I am needing their presence for something important, I always try to send them messages and wait for a response from them, but I still don't get a reply from them, I am forced to have to check their status in the chat room whether they are online or not.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/12/2019 at 3:44 PM, wyj1306 said:

I noticed this was happening here, but I always thought they were offline so I realized after a while this was removed, I don't understand why because it was very useful to know who is online.

maybe some poeple start crying that people beg them when they see they are online xD when i think about it it dosnt sounds right cuz u can just remove those people :D hahaha
but i have no idea why would they remove it if its not cuz of this  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×