Jump to content
Stake Forum
papablaze

By how much of a % will SLOTS affect your betting pattern?

Featured Comment

I will definitely be playing Slots when it is released, however I have a feeling it won't be at all easy to make profitable sessions.So I will be playing it but it won't be more than 20% of my wagering on all games. Limbo, Dice, Plinko, Keno and Blackjack will make up the majority of the remaining 80%. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

How much play on slot I think this decide to after releasing slot then check slot game give me a good result or not I mostly play mines but I like slot game I must play some good wegar with this game how much play this is not know after playing this game then I tell this.

Slot is a good game and I think users play so much wegar this game

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

if they fun 
then by 100% 
if i dont like them then 0% 
slots are my fav kind of game but it gotta be fun 
tho eddie said he plans to add more 12 slots in the future 
then i ll prob play only slots cuz i like to change slots while playign slots if u get what i am saying
now there is only 1 slot if i get bored of it i cant change it with another slot i need to change the game xD
but i reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeally like the idea that i can change my seed on the slots like wtff no other casino lets u do that ( atleast not one i know ) 
i can basically get free spins couple of rolls if i change seeds 

Edited by niki014

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm not totally sure if I will play on slots yet. I saw Eddie play it in a stream and it really wasn't the best game for profit. The main factor for this is that there aren't any difficulties and you can't select the payout that you want to achieve. We'll see though, as my opinion on this can easily change over time xD 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Slots, even in land-based casinos, has one of the highest edges among all available games they offer. About less than 3%- PD is already generous. What might just make this slots attractive, like all other casinos out there, is that it may give us a "Mega Jackpot" feature. I'd give it a shot if it will have one.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

really hard to say until i try the game. Usually I approach new game carefully. I used to play crash at the beginning but not anymore, after I didn't hit anything I got bored and came back to old games. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello,

I feel as though for the first couple months of slots being released, about 80% of my bets will be on slots if it is as awesome as I hope.

I really love slots, it is my favorite all time gamemode so I am really going to enjoy this.

I also really like how they added the 3 special tiles to spin for free spins, I think it is a really good concept for real slot machines and will love to see it on stake.

Hope everyone has a great day! :D 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I actually do not full understand your question posed in the opening post but I assume that you meant the amount of time that will be spent on playing Slots after it is released perhaps? If so, I do not think it would make much of a differences for me since I am always far more inclined to play HiLo. 😛

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think this leads to the length of time betting in this slot game as soon as the slot game is released, I am still considering that because I am still playing dice more than other games including this new slot game.
however, all will be answered if this slot game can be used in betting, so for now, I cannot answer accurately about this slot game.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×