Stake Forum
Mahdirakib87

Have you tried for the 10th billion bet?

Featured Comment

It was fun to bet for the 10th billion bet. Many people tried to get it with bigger bet for getting much prize. But someone hit it with 0.00000022 eth bet. 

Anyway, have you rolled for it? What was your closest number?

Here is mine with null bet (:

DICE: 9,999,999,933

placed by Mahdirakib87 on 12/10/2019

Wagered

0.00000000 btc.svg

Multiplier

0x

Profit

0.00000000 btc.svg

2 minutes ago, Thepug said:

You wouldn't be able to win the 10 billionth bet anyway because the min bet was 1 doge coin or above.

At least you tried xD 

Just read the rules now and found..

“To win this challenge, you must catch the 10 billionth bet on any game whatsoever with a bet amount higher than 0 and win a guaranteed prize of 100,000 satoshi.”

So it's not about 1 doge. Any bet amount, not null bet.  Though if I hit that sadly I won't get anything. 

7 minutes ago, Mahdirakib87 said:

Just read the rules now and found..

“To win this challenge, you must catch the 10 billionth bet on any game whatsoever with a bet amount higher than 0 and win a guaranteed prize of 100,000 satoshi.”

So it's not about 1 doge. Any bet amount, not null bet.  Though if I hit that sadly I won't get anything. 

image.thumb.png.588bbd80945acce51c99b273820a283a.png

image.thumb.png.737e85a21b138c5cee30ded74efe57fc.png

It wouldn't have counted :D Maybe, you should check with support next time :) 

No I not try for 10th bl hit because I not follow the bet id and when I on in chatroom then I see 10th bl hit complete .

Maybe if I see bet IDs then I participate and try to hit this bet id but I see bet when it's complete

1 hour ago, Mahdirakib87 said:

It was fun to bet for the 10th billion bet. Many people tried to get it with bigger bet for getting much prize. But someone hit it with 0.00000022 eth bet. 

Anyway, have you rolled for it? What was your closest number?

Here is mine with null bet 🙂

DICE: 9,999,999,933

placed by Mahdirakib87 on 12/10/2019

Wagered

0.00000000 btc.svg

Multiplier

0x

Profit

0.00000000 btc.svg

Yea I tried I got 10,000,000,077 and Yes @Thepug is correct you wouldn't able to win any prize 
cause you have zero bet. But we don't care we're not the winner also the winner hunting 200000x so he won only 100k sats

No, never tried it. I did not even notice it was already passing the mark by the time I played it a while ago. I only had an interest on checking it when I looked upon my transactions. One shouldn't have had even tried to actually aim for it; with almost 1,000 bets being generated per second, it is virtually impossible unless you would create lots of alts.

9 minutes ago, Jeazelle said:

Yea I tried I got 10,000,000,077 and Yes @Thepug is correct you wouldn't able to win any prize 
cause you have zero bet. But we don't care we're not the winner also the winner hunting 200000x so he won only 100k sats

I was hunting 220000x on limbo

LIMBO: 10,000,000,000

placed by prit8579 on 12/10/2019

Wagered

0.00000022 eth.svg

Multiplier

0x

Profit

-0.00000022 eth.svg

I tried it and sorry I forgot to save bet id. almost every stake makes an event bet id i always participate because in my opinion this is the most exciting in wanting to win or lose when our bet id is right on the number of celebrations our bet  will get insta 100x

I didn't come here for a few days because there were things I couldn't leave. and I just found out that bet 10 billion has come out with a bet of 22 ethos. A small bet, but congratulations for winners. I myself don't have the closest bet, because I haven't played for several days

Hello,

Unfortunately I had to work whilst the 10th bil bet rolled so I was not able to partake in this event. I was very sad, but gotta pay the bills somehow right! Haha.

I think it was an awesome event, and I hope everyone had a good time tho.

Hope everyone has a great day! :D 

I actually passed out during the moment the 10th billion bet hit and have totally missed the event. :( Oh well I guess there is always next time at the next milestone for Stake.