Stake Forum
tae40127

i'm very happy at first then i can remind that it not btc

Featured Comment

today i plat a lot that to hit 10K missed that so it have a good hit one first time i think i bet with btc because i not use ltc so very happy then i remind that hey i withdraw all already then look omg cry so hard it ltc TT so 

image.thumb.png.6ec3b1391a15691e5793f37167c303e1.pngimage.thumb.png.ad6ceb3f6c6f4e34a7412ecb54290369.png

Edited by tae40127

Well. the question is would you be able to bet 57k. satoshi so many times like you did with ltc? If yes then you have really something to be sad about otherwise nothing to worry :) I see so many people hit stuff like that I never hit big multipliers. :(

woah both hits were wonderful :), but sometimes we have to be happy with what we got/ Lets imagine hitting those payout with 0 base bet how much that would hurt as this once happen with me i was one phone and i accidentally refreshed page and forgot to change bb and eventually hot 9900x on dice i was so pissed off after that. 

it's amazing, I've never gotten such a big profit. but I've been hit with a multiplier of 20000x more, it's just that I only use a bet of 1 sats. Likewise with Plinko, I have repeatedly hit at 1000x with a bet of 100 sats. but I have never gotten as much profit as you get

18 hours ago, wngo123 said:

Well. the question is would you be able to bet 57k. satoshi so many times like you did with ltc? If yes then you have really something to be sad about otherwise nothing to worry :) I see so many people hit stuff like that I never hit big multipliers. :(

actually  i alway make a high bet 

image.png

image.png

Very nice good win congrats.

I also so many times win on mines big amounts but never try to hit big multiplayer I play small multiplayer but I play big amount and every bet change amounts.

See your wins I think I try to hunt big multiplayer because you play small and you get good amount if you hit 

the victory you achieved really dazzled my eyes with the number of figures that I thought were my dreams, but I still failed to win bets with high payouts or with big bets.
but I will not be discouraged, because I will definitely send you in a big bet and win one day

Yeah, that's unfortunate it was not a bitcoin bet because the profit would have been absolutely huge and now you would have cashed out at least $20.000 instead of $200. That's a big difference and I'm sure you are disappointed a little but I think you should move on and next time be more careful. If you were able to hit this one time I'm sure at a certain point in the future you will also do it with bitcoin so just keep trying again.