Stake Forum
wngo123

Multipliers higher than 1000x

Featured Comment

No really I not hit 1000x a single time or big multiplayer I just a hit on keno before some days 350x multiplayer and this is my biggest hit on stake .

But I see so many people's hit so big multiplayer every day maybe they just play for hunting big multiplayer and give alot of time that's why they hit big multiplayer .

in stake nah
if we talk with good bet amount 
my biggest wins was prob on 5x 
biggest x i had with good amount of bet 
i would say is 400x and 710xs on keno and 350x
thos i hit couple of times 1000+x but it was either with low bet or with none
once go 12k on mines just bessing around with 0 base bet xD.....

MINES: 9,926,367,781

placed by artizykristy on 10/10/2019

Wagered

0.10000000 doge.svg

Multiplier

13219.2001953125x

Profit

1321.82500000 doge.svg

basically I'm also curious that's why I tried to look for it. as long as we keep looking for it there is no difficult thing above is the payout that I got last time. and a little advice I limbo games and mines is a good choice to look for payouts 1000x or more

I myself bet on a dice game with a payout of 9900x or on a payout of 4950x, but it seems I am still unlucky to bet on that payout, even with the lowest basic bet though I still fail to hit right on the two big payouts

i didnt even hit 1000x here at stake lol :) yeah but i hit more than 1kx at other sites, but still not here, i wish i can hit 100kx at limbo someday, but i dont have that patience for hunting, because i am a dice player, so i play with little multipliers.

I never hit a bet higher than x1000 but that's only because I never aim to win such higher bets. I play a lot of Hilo and I managed one time to hit a x500 but didn't had the balls to hit one more card that would have put me over x1000. I also missed a few times x1000 on crash because I cashed out too early. 

It seems hard to get a x1000 but if you keep trying, it's impossible not to hit it at least once. But if you are like me and you only bet for x100 or x200 and then cash out then you can't get to x1000. 

I have hit on Dice before (twice in one session) at 9900x but that’s about it.

The next stage I’m gunning for would be the million multiplier on Limbo/Hi-Lo/Mines but haven’t got around to committing fully towards that Just... yet.

Hello!

I already got some payouts over 1000x, but never on plinko, lol.

So far, this is the best I've ever received with high payouts, I even talked about it in another post.

lightshot_1570998997.thumb.png.38dc20c67752fe1455e824fe6cb965aa.png

:)

Edited by AlemaoHu3

maybe for x1000 multiplier it is easier for us to find it in limbo if in the dice game is always exposed to a long red so I play Limbo more than daadu for multiplier more than x1000, i also in limbo ever get a 100k multiplier with only 1k roll unfortunately it was a small basebet.

I hit a 1000x in limbo 3 months ago but i dont have any bb that set in that roll, stake gives high multiplier when we dont have bet. Since then i didnt win in any games a 1000x multiplier or higher. Next time in my deposit, I will hunt a high multiplier, hope i win.

I hit more than 1000x once in hilo but with 0 bet  (while playing telegram challenge.
and
in normal my highest hit is 800x in video poker with 0.0001 eth