Stake Forum
wngo123

Monthly coupon - how much will you get?

Featured Comment

How much do you think you will receive for your monthly coupon? Monthly coupon will be redistributed to VIPs by stake when slots are going to be introduced. I think it should be the cumulation of all your previous weekly mega boosts for the last month. I think that would be fair ;) What's your opinion? 

Edited by wngo123

8 minutes ago, wngo123 said:

cumulation of all your previous weekly mega boosts for the last month

I don't think that would be that much, may be half of that or close to half. More the value of monthly coupon more happy faces will be their on stake so keep your finger crossed and hope for a fat monthly coupon :D 

honestly: i dont want to expect what i will get or what i wont get.

i cant complain. im silver VIP, so im already getting 25000satoshi every single saturday from the megaboost without any wager. when i wager the week before then ofcourse its getting more.

but for this reason i wont expect. im happy if there come monthly coupons, but i dont care how much it will be

i appreciate it

hmmm  i dunno prob like 150 xrp or sometinn  
but u never know might be less
i remember birthday cup i didnt wager anything before that cuz was away
and i got only 16 xrp XD like wow 
but next one was 140 xrp 
i guess its cool

I never thought much less to accumulate how much I got from monthly coupons. I only focus on playing with the balance that I have, if there is a coupon, then I claim it, but I still focus on playing with the balance that I have. I don't get my hopes up with coupons

I don't think how much I received coupons amount but I think this depends on our monthly wegar if we play good wegar then received good and big coupons amount and if we play not so much wegar the receive small coupons.

I think big or small coupons I'm happy with stake because I think this is free money for us

I think the monthly coupon is only for VIPs and I haven't positioned it. it looks like I will achieve this week, and enjoy a monthly coupon a month after that.
I think it comes from the amount of wagered, and if this month is wagered large enough, then the coupon will also be very enjoyable because the amount is quite large

On 10/13/2019 at 7:21 PM, Jeazelle said:

I don't know how much but last month I get 140 XRP I think for this month I get more than 200 XRP 
because last month I only Silver but now I'm a gold I think I get bigger hope so.

Yes I think you say right if you received on silver 140xrp then you receive on gold more then this coupons but if This depending on your wegar if you wegar same last coupons then I think you receive more then 200xrp 

I hope you received more then silver coupon amount on gold

I would never rely on something that has a basis that we never really know how it is calculated that is why I only care so less if it will ever come or not. I will just be grateful if I will ever receive one. I'll be fine without it. I'd rather deposit and focus playing with the total accumulated balance I would have.

PS: Stake is already very generous enough with the freebies and rewards. Coupons are just a massive plus on top of all of those. Let's just be grateful. With these kinds of threads it actually looks like you guys are just here to "abuse" what they give.