Stake Forum
Sped

Do you guys find yourself always coming back to stake?

Featured Comment

Hello all, its been a while.

Recently, I took a long break from stake and gambling in general. I had a lot of shit going on in my life, so this was very needed and honestly I didn't think much about it. However, recently, everything has started to calm down and I have found more free time, which led me to slowly starting to hop on stake for a little here and there. It wasn't much, just come on claim boost and leave. However, the more I did this the longer I stayed each time and now I am back at the point where I am constantly wanting to play on stake. Is this the same for you guys, where stake is just a constant thought on the mind for you?

Hope everyone has a good day! :D

like me, I didn't come here in a few days because there was a rush that I couldn't leave. and I'm actually not ready to come back here, but by being here, I can forget all the things I think of by chatting with friends in the chatroom

Oh actually in my case it is more like I have almost never left Stake at all for nearly 2 years reaching 3 years now. :D It is just so captivating to me that the thought of leaving never occurred ever!