Sped

Do you guys find yourself always coming back to stake?

Featured Comment

Hello all, its been a while.

Recently, I took a long break from stake and gambling in general. I had a lot of shit going on in my life, so this was very needed and honestly I didn't think much about it. However, recently, everything has started to calm down and I have found more free time, which led me to slowly starting to hop on stake for a little here and there. It wasn't much, just come on claim boost and leave. However, the more I did this the longer I stayed each time and now I am back at the point where I am constantly wanting to play on stake. Is this the same for you guys, where stake is just a constant thought on the mind for you?

Hope everyone has a good day! :D

like me, I didn't come here in a few days because there was a rush that I couldn't leave. and I'm actually not ready to come back here, but by being here, I can forget all the things I think of by chatting with friends in the chatroom

Oh actually in my case it is more like I have almost never left Stake at all for nearly 2 years reaching 3 years now. :D It is just so captivating to me that the thought of leaving never occurred ever!

Oh my god, yes.

This has been the same for me. I went off stake a couple of times, for different reasons though. Still, I managed to stay away for a decent amount of time each time.

This time however, I came back and I started talking on the forum also. It feels like there's a string that Stake has attached to me. It pulls me back, and I come back almost like it's inevitable.

On 10/13/2019 at 5:00 AM, toloubas7 said:

i would call this gambling addiction tbh

Same. Lol. I am addicted to the thrill and it sucks. I reallllllly need to calm myself down xD

I also have experienced something like this, getting a little pressure on problems in the real world that took up my time so I couldn't get online to stake, but it seemed to make me even more desperate to get back with stake. to be honest, just one day was not online to stake, I felt there was always something missing in my life

I just play when I have free time and not I have any other work so many times I not play few days when I'm buzy with my work because work 1st then other thing ,

And I just play when I have extra money if I have no extra money I leave and take break

On 10/12/2019 at 6:23 PM, Sped said:

Hello all, its been a while.

Recently, I took a long break from stake and gambling in general. I had a lot of shit going on in my life, so this was very needed and honestly I didn't think much about it. However, recently, everything has started to calm down and I have found more free time, which led me to slowly starting to hop on stake for a little here and there. It wasn't much, just come on claim boost and leave. However, the more I did this the longer I stayed each time and now I am back at the point where I am constantly wanting to play on stake. Is this the same for you guys, where stake is just a constant thought on the mind for you?

Hope everyone has a good day! :D

I hear what you are saying and I def don’t see any problem in taking a break from the site to handle your own life.    Nice to have you back.  

for me coming back to stake everyday, is not only for win something we know we cant win everyday but we can have some fun here, we can pass some good quality time here in chat with friends.

sometimes i feel that stake is not only a gambling site but its a more fun site, where you have many things to do, stream is fun discord is fun, forum is fun and stake chat etc, but yeah gambling is the top priority no doubt.

so many times i open stake just to see whats going on here, no thought of gambling, betting nothing, just to see what people are doing what fun is going on, so for me its a diffrent thing to be at stake everyday.

On 10/27/2019 at 2:41 AM, Ali saher said:

I just play when I have free time and not I have any other work so many times I not play few days when I'm buzy with my work because work 1st then other thing ,

And I just play when I have extra money if I have no extra money I leave and take break

I was at first the same as you, my work in the real world was confined indeed to drain a lot of energy so that when I returned home the body was limp and immediately fell asleep. It is not easy to be online to stake anymore, but now I am always at stake, because I am dividing my time now.
especially about money, I always provide money every day even with a small amount for my bet, that's why I can be in stake every day right now